Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Steinberg Forum Downtime

Dear Steinberg Forum users,

As many of you have noticed, our forums have been closed over the weekend and for the time being they remain closed. The reason for this is that we ran into some strange spam posts and inconsistencies (possibly due to an attack), but we are not sure.

As a consequence, we were forced to rebuild the forum; we hope we can go online some time this week. We will run on the latest phpBB version, which will make it easier to create an account and understand the forums.
On the bright side, we will use this time to restructure the forums and move some categories which previously wasn't possible.

We apologies for the inconvenience, and I hope to see you on our forums soon!

Best regards,
GN

Comments

• GN may be you could give us some details on 1.6 and also when would it be available

• Hello,

Wish I could, unfortunately I cannot provide any further information about 1.6. We already gave you guys some teasers ;) I will ask Carlos if he can post something else as soon as our forums are back online. I am also looking forward to it, so I hope it will be soon!

Best regards,
    GN

• Thanks GN, hope the forum is back up soon

• Hello all,

Due to the new implementation of phpBB, the passwords have been lost.
    To use your accounts again, make sure to use your nick name and request a new password as those - as well as the avatars - have been lost.

To compensate for the downtime and the lost passwords, we made some updates to the forum and enabled some additional features.
    "Quick reply" is now possible, there is an additional skin for you to choose from, German customers can switch to German language ("Sie" or "Du") and Tapatalk has been implemented.

The forum was set to go back online today at 12pm (CET). You should be able to log-in now.

Best regards,
    GN

• Done, thanks.

• Nice! Thanks GN!