Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - Aphex Twin last night at field day

edited June 2017 in Other
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• edited June 2017
  • @d4d0ug said:
    http://nts.live/projects/aphex-twin <<< full stream available here

I was there, still recovering!

Oh awesome! I wanted to watch this but the two U.S. streams I tried, said it was blocked for copyright reasons. Thanks

• edited June 2017
  • @d4d0ug said:
    The old school breaks and acid were awesome. The belting techno and the jungle breaks at the end, superb!

Jon Hopkins set was spot on too, there was even space to dance

Oh man didn't know he was playing. Sounds epic

• @d4d0ug said:
    http://nts.live/projects/aphex-twin <<< full stream available here

I was there, still recovering!

Excellent thanks, I like his racket.

• @d4d0ug The video appears to be 2hrs. Is the Jon Jopkins set in this video too?!

• edited June 2017
  • edited June 2017
  • Jealous! Thanks for the link though!

• edited June 2017

@5pinlink said:
    the statt of his set was a piss take out of all of that glitch rubbish, thats why all the lights and lazers only kick in when he starts on beat.

Are you sure? He's done a lot of very odd stuff. I downloaded about 500 of his tracks from Soundcloud and there's similar fayre in there. This is a man who used to put a piece of sandpaper on the turntable after all.

@5pinlink said:

If you want scary, go listen to death grip,

Any links for that? I like being frightened.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was there and very much enjoyed it, but disappointed to find out afterwards it was largely a DJ set.

• @5pinlink said:
    A lot of the "Stories" that have been passed around about Aphex Twin are just that, stories hahaha, and yes it is exactly what he did, that's why the lights don't start until after the offbeat stuff, Aphex didn't invent glitch, he just put out tunes, what others have done is what they have done.
    We both started out at the same time and used to chat on a saturday morning at Mighty Force Records in Exeter hahaha, his unreleased stuff was way better than his releases back then, no idea about now.

Death grip must be on YouTube or something, listen to them at your own risk.

Aphex Twin mastered the media as well as his synths. I've always respected him for that.

I'm from back in those days as well. I was a couple of years behind him growing up in the Redruth area, he's certainly a bit of a local legend. Digeridoo on a Phase 2 sound system and all that. Good times!

@5pinlink I've hung on to that Mighty Force AFX 12". I would love to hear some of your music.

• edited June 2017
  • @5pinlink said:
    All my AFX stuff was stolen (Had about 2000 records stolen at a rave in Plymouth in 96)

Gutted!!!!!