Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

audiobus remote not displaying audioshare functions?

cant get anything on the drop down menu of audioshare in audiobus remote. I tried in ab2 and ab3. When I tap the audioshare icon on the second device it just opens audioshare. I want to be able to keep the instrument app im using up on the ipad pro and have audioshare controls on my second device, Has not worked yet.

Comments

• That's interesting, @Shazamm - are you seeing that with any other apps?

• edited June 2017

@Michael said:
    That's interesting, @Shazamm - are you seeing that with any other apps?

nope not at all. It does show at the top of AB3 though main window page. Cant even get controls in AB3 when in the main app. When I press on the audioshare icon it ether freezes or just goes to audioshare no drop down menu

• @Shazamm said:

@Michael said:
    That's interesting, @Shazamm - are you seeing that with any other apps?

nope not at all. It does show at the top of AB3 though main window page. Cant even get controls in AB3 when in the main app. When I press on the audioshare icon it ether freezes or just goes to audioshare no drop down menu

EDIT
    AB3 and Audioshare seem to work fine now after a reset of my ipad pro. Still same issue with AB Remote though

• Thanks @Shazamm - let us see if we can reproduce it here and will get back to you.

• Hey I updated AB Remote and all seems to work fine now. I get the audioshare drop down menu now

• Ah, that's good news