Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My first track "MEILI".

This is an accompaniment track using Chinese touch instruments in GarageBand...played everything on my back in bed using just the touch screen :#

Also used @brambos Ruismaker AU and Alchemy.
Video theme from @sundhage Wizibel

The vocals planned for next week (I'm scared to death of that) and hoping to use an NT-USB plugged directly into the iPad

谢谢!

Comments

• @realdavidai said:

This is an accompaniment track using Chinese touch instruments in GarageBand...played everything on my back in bed using just the touch screen :#

The vocals planned for next week (I'm scared to death of that) and hoping to use an NT-USB plugged directly into the iPad

谢谢!

Delicate and I love the use of the bass here....Miami Beach after about three a.m.....looking forward to hearing the vocal. It will be June by then and I really think you should post it at the Song of the Month Club...

• Great use/playing of the Chinese instruments; really nice track.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@realdavidai said:

谢谢!

Delicate and I love the use of the bass here....Miami Beach after about three a.m.....looking forward to hearing the vocal. It will be June by then and I really think you should post it at the Song of the Month Club...

Thanks and will do!

• I enjoyed listening to this.
    nice picture!

• @Sbee said:
    I enjoyed listening to this.
    nice picture!

Thanks I'm studying Chinese for my day job so it was fun to try this

• Thought it was great. Inspired me to mess around some more with those GB instruments...Thanks bro

• Beautiful - love the way it builds and develops.

• Really Great , thx for sharing !

• edited May 2017

艾达维,你的音乐好听。下次你作曲京剧,好吧。
    好好学习天天向上!

• @MrNezumi said:
    艾达维,你的音乐好听。下次你作曲京剧,好吧。
    好好学习天天向上!

谢谢!我会继续学习

• Very cool!

• edited June 2017

@Scottzilla82 said:
    Thought it was great. Inspired me to mess around some more with those GB instruments...Thanks bro

They are quite good. I notice how there's a lot of spare space in the "world" category. Perhaps there will be touch instruments from around the world in the future? India? Caribbean?

• Played it through my TV and there seemed to bass everywhere. :# I'll work on fixing this after the vocals are added