Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iSymphonic Orchestra from Crudebyte on Summer Sale for $9.99

Should anyone be interested
iSymphonic Orchestra by Christian Schoenebeck d/b/a Crudebyte
https://appsto.re/dk/awJl1.i

Comments

• Grabbed!

• Any way to hear the sounds included out of the box?

• edited May 2017

@fjcblanco said:
    Any way to hear the sounds included out of the box?

• Thanks @Koralios, I forgot "the master".

• It's in the lowest price ever. I was thinking of getting BeatHawk IAP , but.... don't know!

• edited May 2017

The good thing choosing this one is you can expand it with amazing sounds in the future.

• Be careful. It's good. I started off with the base and one by one ended up with whole shemozzle.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Be careful. It's good. I started off with the base and one by one ended up with whole shemozzle.

You mean you bought all IAPs ?

• edited May 2017

@fjcblanco said:
    The good thing choosing this one is you can expand it with amazing sounds in the future.

Not AB but IAA.

it is audiobus compatible please dont miss leed people if your not sure could cost dev a sale and buyer a deal

• Wondering if this is not as CPU friendly as Beathawk. I'm planning between this and the beathawk Strings IAP, both are AU.

• Anyone has a link for sound demo of the standard sounds that come on base app?

• edited May 2017

Most sounds are covered by Doug's video ,but it's a bit old and maybe Crudebyte added more sounds (edit: in the base app ), since the video
    Hoping for a new one @thesoundtestroom ?
    From what I've heard iSymphonic seems to have more realistic sounds than Beathawk.
    But having all sounds inside Beathawk would be nice....

• edited May 2017

@Shazamm said:

@fjcblanco said:

Not AB but IAA.

it is audiobus compatible please dont miss leed people if your not sure could cost dev a sale and buyer a deal

Sorry. I just followed what's I heard on the TSTR demo. I should read the app description first.

I'm going to edit my post.

• @fjcblanco said:

@Shazamm said:

@fjcblanco said:

Not AB but IAA.

Sorry. I just followed what's I heard on the TSTR demo. I should read the app description first.

I'm going to edit my post.

your awesome thanks

• @Korakios said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Be careful. It's good. I started off with the base and one by one ended up with whole shemozzle.

I did. No regrets. No money of course either, but a man can't have everything...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Korakios said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

I did. No regrets. No money of course either, but a man can't have everything...

@JohnnyGoodyear How much space does the main app with all IAP eat up?

I couldn't pass up the deal, $10 for a real strings instrument is awesome. My only concern is the 1GB+ install: with my Air 2 hovering around 5GB free I try to keep that for recording tracks in Auria Pro.

Just curious if one decided to go whole hog & buy all the string pack IAP's how big would the hit be on my storage?

• @JRSIV said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Korakios said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

I couldn't pass up the deal, $10 for a real strings instrument is awesome. My only concern is the 1GB+ install: with my Air 2 hovering around 5GB free I try to keep that for recording tracks in Auria Pro.

Just curious if one decided to go whole hog & buy all the string pack IAP's how big would the hit be on my storage?

Its going to take up over half that in space

• @JRSIV said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Korakios said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

I have everything but the Organ pack installed right now and it reads 1.6 GB.

• @JohnnyGoodyear Really?! Cool, I just have the base app with no IAP's and it's at 1.38GB, and I figured it'd be a lot more if all the add on packs were installed. Good to know...

No offense to SampleTank & the other synths with string patches​ but these are in another timezone, they sound phenomenal.

• FingerFiddle remains top option for solo strings but the dev should add midi support.
    Is there any demo on the brass section ?

• @JRSIV said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear Really?! Cool, I just have the base app with no IAP's and it's at 1.38GB, and I figured it'd be a lot more if all the add on packs were installed. Good to know...

They actually do take a lot of disk space ...

I think they are hiding the GB of the IAP. So the app will show as 1.6 GB but it will actually take 5 to 10 GB of additional disk space if you have lots of IAPs
    (similar to how the 2 GB of Korg Module's piano does not add to Module's size)

• @nick said:

@JRSIV said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear Really?! Cool, I just have the base app with no IAP's and it's at 1.38GB, and I figured it'd be a lot more if all the add on packs were installed. Good to know...

They actually do take a lot of disk space ...

I think they are hiding the GB of the IAP. So the app will show as 1.6 GB but it will actually take 5 to 10 GB of additional disk space if you have lots of IAPs
    (similar to how the 2 GB of Korg Module's piano does not add to Module's size)

I think you're right @nick I was going​ through the in app store and most of the packs were like 300, 400MB. Hadn't seen that before, so yeah, they're definitely on a storage scheme like AudioShare where the true app size with all documents, etc. isn't shown in the settings storage...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

That's what's scaring me from getting it!

• I bought it. It sounds great. But I would like to hear a hole production made with this. Or a hole song. Have anyone any examples?

• @marcuspresident said:
    I bought it. It sounds great. But I would like to hear a hole production made with this. Or a hole song. Have anyone any examples?

I'm trying! Makes me realize how clever some of those composer blokes actually are... :)

• I bought it too. Very nice sounds for 11€ . But I get glitches ( no audio buffer or CPU related ) when used as AU inside AUM . Maybe I should try uploading an example .

• edited May 2017

Lol, you must hear this. I play some notes in a row to understand the chord I am about to play and then I play the same notes sustained. iSymphonic has a different opinion
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zasfkbxzwdwqpho/iSymponicGlitching.m4a?dl=0

• Got it. Really great sound! Now the horns are really tempting.....must resist :#

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Got it. Really great sound! Now the horns are really tempting.....must resist :#

Is it working on AUM as AU for you ?