Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Flasher" Project

Hello, Everybody!

My name is Steven Hensley and I'm the Founder, President, & CEO of a multimedia & tech startup that I call Orion Company and Open-Source Studios... These names are already established and are owned by other people... but I'm just using them as fictitious names until I can find something a little more appropriate, but for now... it works.

Anyways... why I'm here is I'm wanting to and have been wanting to build some softwares and applications in and into the future and I'm just looking for a bit of guidance and validation to whether or not I'm going in the right direction. ... and/or if people would even like what it is that I've been working on.

I'm going to be building a landing page, website, blog, etc. for this whole thing in time but I figured... before I put any more work into it I would go ahead and share my ideas w/ whoever is willing to listen and see where this all goes.

So... basically, my idea is this...

I'm wanting to and have been working on creating this software that I call or have named, again... fictitiously, but yeah... "Flasher"... "Flasher" is a lightweight & freemium, open-source & expandable, universal studio software and application suite that which is kind of based off... can you guess it? Adobe Flash. Basically, it's like a graphic design utility and IDE that which is cross-platform, universal, mobile friendly and what I call sudo mobile first... being it's not really mobile first, but mobile has aways been a first thought in and for this project and me. But yeah... I want it to be a kind of companion or something akin to the Unity Game Engin and Blender 3D. But, Idk... It's like I want to take a page out of their books... and a few out of others too... like Apples and Microsofts, Adobes and the like, etc. and try to do better where I can... like I said... I'm going to be creating a website and stuff here in the near future along w/ a wishlist, questionnaire, and a sign-up form for the mailing list and stuff as a kind of MVP or Minimum Viable Product or whatever so please stay tuned.

If this is something you would be interested in please comment, rate and subscribe to my YouTube channel and if you want you can check out my website, masterascendant.x10.mx or my Twitter at @MasterAscendant... and if you really like me you can become one of my Patreons... there's a link in the description. Thanks for watching, see you next time... peace!

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MasterAscendant
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MasterAscendant/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MasterAscendant
My Site: masterascendant.x10.mx