Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Failed attempt at synthpop!

edited September 2013 in Creations

Using Cubasis / Cassini / iMini & Audibus of course!
Gave it up because it started to sound really cheesy.
Frienly feedback is always appreciated!

Comments

• While the song itself may sound a little too cliche (you say cheezy), the instrument sounds that you used and everything else are fantastic for the genre you are working in (synthpop). Great mix!

• Thank you very much for your kind words!

• Agreed with @Audiojunkie. The layering that comes in is fantastic, it has a very airy, open and driving feel. You should totally add some vocals, this would be quite the delicious slice of snythpop pie :)

• Agreed. You nailed it synth pop. I would have owned this in 1986.

I wouldn't abandon it but I might try to diversify the sounds a little bit. The chord rhythm that comes in at :38 sounds like the same sound as the melody. And the melody that comes in at :55 and 1:25 seems like the same sound, basically.

• Thanks guys for all your feedback!

• if you can make it downloadable, i will add some vocals to it? thanks..

• Done! Good luck! :)