Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Another couple of Nano 2 teasers

Sounds great. Things must be coming along nicely :)

http://forums.blipinteractive.co.uk/node/11599

Comments

• The synth does sound like a major improvement over 'Eden' :)

• Uhh, now i can´t wait to get my hands dirty with this on my iPhone 6S plus.
    I hear some great filters in there!

• I was always able to resist buying Nano . . . . . but the Force seems to be strong with this one.

• Sounds great!

• 16 synth tracks at 40% CPU on the iPhone 6. You have my attention.

• sweet bass sound! love it

• Wow...great sounding demos...maybe nanoStudio will be in my future :)

• @db909 said:
    16 synth tracks at 40% CPU on the iPhone 6. You have my attention.

Yep. Been one of the main appeals of NS1 to me since forever. You can run 15 tracks of Eden, with effects and automation, on an iPhone 4 without it breaking a sweat.

• When available??

• Hmmm been ignoring upgrading the old iphone for ages but seems there are more enticements now.

• Before gadget there was nanostudio

AFTER gadget there will be nanostudio 2

I love gadget but blip interactive has an uncanny ability to create super stable, low storage and very tasty apps that are affordable and at almost zero iap

Now if Matt adds auv3 with nanostudio2 it will indeed be the death of gadget

@blipinterractive

• And what will come after NanoStudio 2? :D ......(Logic iOS :# ).
    Indeed, there seems to coming lots of great new DAW´s and synths for iOS out and sadly the same happens still in the desktop world. Is there a group for people with G.A.S.......maybe i have to switch of the internet for a year lol.

• @Cib said:
    And what will come after NanoStudio 2? :D ......(Logic iOS :# ).
    Indeed, there seems to coming lots of great new DAW´s and synths for iOS out and sadly the same happens still in the desktop world. Is there a group for people with G.A.S.......maybe i have to switch of the internet for a year lol.

Never happen.... :)

• edited May 2017

Just listening to this one again.

"Again no samples just pure synth 16+ tracks and a hell lot of FX (and still just 40% of CPU on iPhone 6 !!!)"

"No samples" is kind of blowing my mind. That snare!