Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video..SYNDT Polyphonic Synthesizer by Klevgrand Demo for the iPad

Another great poly synth from those prolific KLEVGRAND boys.

There are some particularly nice sounds here.

Comments

• Thanks Doug. Haven't had the ASMR experience, but I get goosebumps from good music. ;)

• Great demo - you are an indispensable cog in the iOS machine, Doug - hopefully word of mouth will bring more patrons, and existing patrons can step up. I think of your demos as a great resource well worth a monthly subscription :+1:

• @kingvidorfan said:
    Thanks Doug. Haven't had the ASMR experience, but I get goosebumps from good music. ;)

Yes you see that's what I get, but who's to say that isn't ASMR in some form or other, the more I look into this the more it seems to be a tingling physical sensation induced by visual or audio input

• @eustressor said:
    Great demo - you are an indispensable cog in the iOS machine, Doug - hopefully word of mouth will bring more patrons, and existing patrons can step up. I think of your demos as a great resource well worth a monthly subscription :+1:

Thanks so much, hopefully you are right

• Your demo is a lot better than the KLEVGRAND promo. They should send you some cash.

• Didn't watch this one cause I saw Jakob's and already own it. But like he says, still bummed you can't go below what to my ears is a C2. Seems like they bumped everything up an octave. And getting simple bass sounds is one of it's strong points.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Didn't watch this one cause I saw Jakob's and already own it. But like he says, still bummed you can't go below what to my ears is a C2. Seems like they bumped everything up an octave. And getting simple bass sounds is one of it's strong points.

Did they update this and add OSC transpose?

• That's weird, the 'Cotton' preset sounds exactly like a synth played by Miquette Giraudy, and at 2.50 you play a bit that sounds very much like she does on the album Rainbow Dome Music with husband Steve Hillage: - weirdly, also around the 2.50 mark....

• edited June 2018

@theinvisibleman said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Didn't watch this one cause I saw Jakob's and already own it. But like he says, still bummed you can't go below what to my ears is a C2. Seems like they bumped everything up an octave. And getting simple bass sounds is one of it's strong points.

Did they update this and add OSC transpose?

Just checked and no...it's up to your own MIDI keys setup to transpose down. But I have to say...it sounds really good when you do. Excellent square wave with pretty good dual filters.

• Syndt is sort of unheralded, but it sounds nice and always seems to fit well in mixes. I use it for pads quite a bit.

• @MonzoPro Yes, strange indeed, I used to have that album on clear vinyl

• Oh no you Syndt!

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @MonzoPro Yes, strange indeed, I used to have that album on clear vinyl

I rushed out to grab that on the day it was released. The sleeve had a ‘clear vinyl’ sticker on it, but when I got to the till they gave me a normal one, and said they’d sold out - the buggers!