Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: IK Multimedia Syntronik (for Mac/PC)

2»

Comments

• @YZJustDatGuy said:

@ikmultimedia said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Are there any plans to make Syntronik universal? I already own it on iPad but really wish I had it on my iPhone.

@ikmultimedia said:
    For those interested in the Mac/PC version of Syntronik, we've updated Syntronik Mac/PC to 1.1

Now with FX Drag & Drop and Chain Presets, Quick Edit of Multis, Aftertouch and more.

I'm told Syntronik for iPad is slated to become universal, yes.

Any news on audio units for iOS? I’m patiently waiting on this feature

That's coming too but I don't have a specific timeframe yet.

• @ToMess said:
    If this came to ios and really sounded as good as advertised, i dont think around 100€ with everything IAP'd would be too much. Especially if it was AU, either single synths or the whole thing.

Just saying @ikmultimedia

AU is mandatory for me, unless it is some thing extremely cool in my eyes.
    Another big Point is cross platform compatibility.
    So I can start in GarageBand or Cubasis and can continue on my Mac. I got Sampletsnk 3 for my Mac but I deinstalled Sampletsnk iOS and did not buy any further IAPs there. But that will change as soon as Sampletank supports AU. Another BIG plus point is MPE compatibility. Plus the GB pitch bend function via the touch keyboard needs to function.
    These are the main points for me, of course I need to like the sounds themselves.

• edited November 2017

I knew IK Multimedia would not forget their loyal iPhone fans! <3 <3 <3

@ikmultimedia said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Are there any plans to make Syntronik universal? I already own it on iPad but really wish I had it on my iPhone.

@ikmultimedia said:
    For those interested in the Mac/PC version of Syntronik, we've updated Syntronik Mac/PC to 1.1

Now with FX Drag & Drop and Chain Presets, Quick Edit of Multis, Aftertouch and more.

I'm told Syntronik for iPad is slated to become universal, yes.

• @ikmultimedia said:

Just installed it. Thanks! Will these improvements come in a future update of the iOS app?

Still hoping for favorites on Multis.

• is Syntronic Mac/PC MPE compatible?