Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Syndt - Polyphonic Synthesizer: First Impression

Well folks, I think with all the ADD and near relentless flow of ios music app happenings this one slid through the cracks on most peoples' radar.

I am jammed up with an injury so fiddling around. Through in this new app from Klevgrand.

https://klevgrand.se/products/syndt

After 20 minutes, well, you will be hearing more on this one.

I guess if I had a quick comparison on SOUND (NOT FUNCTIONALITY OR ENGINE) I would say in the iProphet - Mitosynth - somehow stretching all the way into the paint of the Model 15 warm aggressive style.

For me it was a very dark vibe and BIG sound. That is a must for me.

And the presets save easy as 1 2 3.

I hope this helped. I don't have the technical stuff memorized but just speaking off the sounds that jumped out at me.

MUCHO LFO movement and rotation like a whirlpool.

Take it for what it is worth.

Comments

• iPad only for anybody wondering.

• @RustiK said:
    Well folks, I think with all the ADD and near relentless flow of ios music app happenings this one slid through the cracks on most peoples' radar.

I am jammed up with an injury so fiddling around. Through in this new app from Klevgrand.

https://klevgrand.se/products/syndt

After 20 minutes, well, you will be hearing more on this one.

I guess if I had a quick comparison on SOUND (NOT FUNCTIONALITY OR ENGINE) I would say in the iProphet - Mitosynth - somehow stretching all the way into the paint of the Model 15 warm aggressive style.

For me it was a very dark vibe and BIG sound. That is a must for me.

And the presets save easy as 1 2 3.

I hope this helped. I don't have the technical stuff memorized but just speaking off the sounds that jumped out at me.

MUCHO LFO movement and rotation like a whirlpool.

Take it for what it is worth.

iProphet and Mitosynth? Hmmm.....

• ALBALB
    edited May 2017

Saw this review on the Apple iTunes page:
    "Syndt sound nce enough, but the labels are in like 1/2 point type. On an iPad Pro, 12.9” model, I need strong reading glasses to see what the controls are. I understand that KG has a minimalist design philosophy, but part of minimalism is utility. Can’t see a thing. Interestingly, I tried to print out their 4-page “manual” and it squeezes and shrinks all four pages onto one piece of paper. What are these people, like 9” tall with enormous eyes? Hope they correct this in a future update. It has potential, but the illegibility makes it a pain to play with."

The question "What are these people, like 9” tall with enormous eyes? " made me smile.

Also @RustiK : You say that it seems to have a dark vibe but is in the neighborhood of Mitosynth. Mitosynth does not seem dark to me. Can you elaborate?

• The UI is something I hope they will improve. The font-sizes in use are way too small.
    I love the sounds but have a hard time using the UI...

• @Samu said:
    The UI is something I hope they will improve. The font-sizes in use are way too small.
    I love the sounds but have a hard time using the UI...

+1000

• Where's he finding the manual? The link isn't there on the website.

• I think this sounds great! Just downloaded it and it sounds solid to me. Simple UI + good sound = fun and useable! Sweet.

• Anyone know where I might find a manual or a CC list by chance?

• @Morgman73 said:
    Anyone know where I might find a manual or a CC list by chance?

Same.

• Thanks a million.