Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New 10.5" iPad Pro case leaked...

https://9to5mac.com/2017/05/22/hands-on-10-5-inch-ipad-pro-case/

The most important thing I noticed on the case....there appears to be a hole for a headphone jack! If this is a legit product and not a fake, this is very good news for us.

Comments

• what I find most interesting is that they think this is coming out in within the next few weeks ...

• @nick said:
    what I find most interesting is that they think this is coming out in within the next few weeks ...

It looks like the next gen 12.9" won't be ready for a while, but even I think the release of the 10.5" is almost imminent due to the way photos of what appear to be actual external products (peripherals, cases, etc) for it are being leaked.

• 4Gb RAM on the 10.5 would make it an instabuy

• @realdavidai said:
    4Gb RAM on the 10.5 would make it an instabuy

4gb RAM and 256gb (or even 512gb if Apple managed a technological miracle) is instabuy! :)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@realdavidai said:

4gb RAM and 256gb (or even 512gb if Apple managed a technological miracle) is instabuy! :)

That would be 512gb of completely disorganised chaos for me. :smile:

• @AudioGus said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@realdavidai said:

And probably a price of $1000+ which a lot of us just can't afford :)

• @AudioGus said:

>

If it was 512gb and 8gb RAM, I'd seriously consider buying...until I saw the price. ;)

• edited May 2017

They have to offer something against the new Surface Pro.
    I´m dreaming but i just wished they offer a hybrid device some day.
    We will see how it goes.....
    I find the iPad has for sure the better multi-touch apps but the surface is the more interesting hardware.
    I wish they would work together :#

• I can see in a few years from now Windows tabs really becoming attractive for making music. I just imagine an open file system (which I assume it has..?) on a tablet. That is a huge factor for creative workflows. All of this hoop jumping with files will be the most obvious 'Haw haw remember that shit?'. An open file system certainly won't come from Apple.