Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MVP iPhone for MIDI

Hey Guys,

Conveniently, my android phone just died :)

Thinking now of getting an iPhone for midi ableton support and maybe for some one-shot sampling into some gear

Am I going to 'survive' with a refurbished 64-bit iPhone 5s? Or do I go 6+?

Your wisdom is much appreciated!

Comments

• The 5 would be ok. Passable. But with the extra screen real estate and faster chips in the 6s you'd quickly be thanking yourself you went with that instead.

• I prefer the 5's form factor, but only when it's in my pocket.

• 6+ without a doubt

• If all you really need is a MIDI controller, yes iPhone 5s will do the job, very well.

Chances are you'll get the illness we've all contracted: AAS (app acquisition syndrome). In the inevitable course of events, using the most powerful iOS device available will alleviate your troubles significantly. Just go ahead and buy a 12.9 iPad Pro with 256GB. :D :bawling:

• I don't need more pocket AAS to add on with GAS and PAS

6 or 6+ it is - depending on the day and brexit!

Cheers!