Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video..Front Of House & Constellation Drift 3D VERB by MNSP and Me - Demo for the iPad

Hello everybody. I'm very proud to be demoing these two new apps because they use my music, in fact me and Fritz are splitting all the proceeds 50/50 so this is an incredible way you can help support me and have a couple of apps and get to interact with my music in a new and fun way in a virtual room.

You can also record and export your mixes as you go and Fritz will be updating these as they go and if they are a relative success hopefully there will be more.

Comments

• Great way to tailor your listening experience and have some fun too! :smile:

• Bought 'Constellation' as motivation to use the app which I've bought but hardly used....