Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LoadKer: Got it and .................

Me likey.

Bug with sample import at momenbt.

HOWEVER, the sounds and concept are an abstract glitch industrial electronica paradise.

Comments

• edited May 2017

AGIE! I sense a new movement...

I did a search for it and while nothing comes up exactly (see, I TOLD you it was new...) this video was first on my list:

Not sure about the music, but I do love the visuals :)

• Looks interesting. How do
    Fx 1 and 2 work?

• individual outs?

• @vpich said:
    Looks interesting. How do
    Fx 1 and 2 work?

@vpich said:
    individual outs?

Literally saw new app read description, bought, played.

Didn't do any research or manual reading.

I will though. Sorry

I am all about the fractal and glitch shit lately. Why I love KMachine already.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

I did a search for it and while nothing comes up exactly (see, I TOLD you it was new...) this video was first on my list:

Very cool

• Doug of the STR did a video 3 years ago of version 1.0:

• edited May 2017

Pretty steady updates and this last has LINK/AB/IAA and the one before (Nov) brought automation etc. Maybe Sir Doug @thesoundtestroom will consider it worth A Second Look (TM).

• k machine?

@RustiK said:

@vpich said:
    Fx 1 and 2 work?

@vpich said:
    individual outs?

I will though. Sorry

• @vpich said:
    k machine?

@RustiK said:

@vpich said:
    Fx 1 and 2 work?

@vpich said:
    individual outs?

I will though. Sorry

Wanna bump?

• @vpich said:
    k machine?

@RustiK said:

@vpich said:
    Fx 1 and 2 work?

@vpich said:
    individual outs?

I will though. Sorry

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/18847/k-machine/p1

NOTHING LIKE DERAILING MY OWN THREAD...................

• whoa, ...into the rabbit whole

• @RustiK said:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/18847/k-machine/p1

NOTHING LIKE DERAILING MY OWN THREAD...................

not derailing, branching out. it's hard to keep craziness in a box :D

• This DOES look interesting, but pretty niche (aren't we all). BUT he needs to get the sample loading working. Hopefully it's being looked at....

• Nothing wrong with sample loading here... But you first have to import your samples via Menu -> Audio -> Import -> AudioShare (or Audio Paste). It works very well on my iPad Air (1).

• @Harro said:
    Nothing wrong with sample loading here... But you first have to import your samples via Menu -> Audio -> Import -> AudioShare (or Audio Paste). It works very well on my iPad Air (1).

Thanks for that. Works well over here also now. That completely opens this weird puppy up. Especially as regards Link etc. Haven't tried that yet but going to. Very interesting bringing in short acapella vox samples...

• edited May 2017

Quick and dirty lo-res idea of two different audiopasted vocal samples left to vary on their own (about medium intensity maybe) and then thrown against a simple beat to confirm Link etc.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Quick and dirty lo-res idea of two different audiopasted vocal samples left to vary on their own (about medium intensity maybe) and then thrown against a simple beat to confirm Link etc.

Blimey, I like that. The Monzo wallet might get prised open later if it's not too pricey

• edited May 2017

@MonzoPro Has distinct possibilities. Especially as a complex little loop maker that's simple to use. Link is the thing that makes it worth the 4.99 for me. AB/IAA now also useful of course....

• edited May 2017

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @MonzoPro Has distinct possibilities. Especially as a complex little loop maker that's simple to use. Link is the thing that makes it worth the 4.99 for me. AB/IAA now also useful of course....

Yeah, all sounds a bit same though....that's my only concern...(just been watching the vids)

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Yeah, all sounds a bit same though....that's my only concern...(just been watching the vids)

Maybe. I think it rather depends what you put into it...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

I like the visuals too, as well as the music. Was the music made with LoadKer? I'm trying to get a handle on exactly what it does.

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

You going for this one? I'm intrigued, but it kind of looks like a cross between the randomized stuff in Seekbeats with Sliver... at least in function. Also vaguely reminds me of some of the markov chain stuff in Nodal.

• I'm probably gonna go for it but don't fully understand it. For me i would rather have had the kick be something else though. I like ansteady kick and let other stuff be crazy.

• @skiphunt said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

I like the visuals too, as well as the music. Was the music made with LoadKer? I'm trying to get a handle on exactly what it does.

Just the vocals. I suspect that many folks (your goodself included) will find it a bit pedestrian/limited. It happens to be just about the right level of not so-clever-that-I-won't-actually-use-it...

• @vpich said:
    I'm probably gonna go for it but don't fully understand it. For me i would rather have had the kick be something else though. I like ansteady kick and let other stuff be crazy.

I'm holding off. If you grab it, mind dropping me a note what you think? Looks to be up my alley, but don't understand what it brings to the party yet.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@skiphunt said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Just the vocals. I suspect that many folks (your goodself included) will find it a bit pedestrian/limited. It happens to be just about the right level of not so-clever-that-I-won't-actually-use-it...

Hmmm... the learning curve pretty gentle?

• @skiphunt said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@skiphunt said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Hmmm... the learning curve pretty gentle?

It's really pretty much suck-it-and-see which is how I like it (Nurse).

• @skiphunt said:

@vpich said:
    I'm probably gonna go for it but don't fully understand it. For me i would rather have had the kick be something else though. I like ansteady kick and let other stuff be crazy.

I'm holding off. If you grab it, mind dropping me a note what you think? Looks to be up my alley, but don't understand what it brings to the party yet.

Cool will do. I'm thinking i can create some evolving background glitchiness i can add behind a regular drum track/s with minimal fuss.