Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

STRANGE DAYS..From The American Highway Suite by Doug Woods & Colin Powell

Here is a new track from out next album that will be out some time soon....ish, we are extremely happy with this and we are pulling out all the prog rock stops with album which is called The American Highway Suite...Darklands And Strange Days.

WE have also gone for a different feel with one compared to say the Sally Caster and Denks and Klade albums.

Let us know what you think.

Comments

• edited May 2017

I think this is great I commented on YouTube about how much I like the guitar work. I'm looking forward to the album release and then getting the tunes in my car so I drive down an American Highway and get the full experience. Question: have either of you been on an American highway? Not that it matters, but was just wondering

• As usual, the music is top quality. High,y evocative, and possibly your best yet. At least, for my taste. My single constructive criticism would be I wish you guys knew someone who could sing, or even speak in time. Lyrics, for me, are the other half of the evolving story.

• @Zen210507 said:
    As usual, the music is top quality. High,y evocative, and possibly your best yet. At least, for my taste. My single constructive criticism would be I wish you guys knew someone who could sing, or even speak in time. Lyrics, for me, are the other half of the evolving story.

Predictably, I agree.

• @TozBourne said:
    I think this is great I commented on YouTube about how much I like the guitar work. I'm looking forward to the album release and then getting the tunes in my car so I drive down an American Highway and get the full experience. Question: have either of you been on an American highway? Not that it matters, but was just wondering

No I never have, but I have been to Florida

• @thesoundtestroom said:

>

I have been on an American highway, and recall passing through area where a skunk had been run over. Yes, the smell is as bad as you might imagine.

• @Zen210507 said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

>

I have been on an American highway, and recall passing through area where a skunk had been run over. Yes, the smell is as bad as you might imagine.

Did you just said skunk on the highway..........AMERICA HERE I COME. :)

• edited May 2017

• Thanks, guys.
    I have been to various parts of the US but the only highways have been from the airport to the city I was working in.

Currently, our choice is to paint with music rather than lyrics and let the listener build images in their own minds whilst listening, helped by descriptive album and track titles.

We are really enjoying working on this one. Although I am a fan of a multitude of genres, Prog is closest to my heart!

• Well played gentlemen. Your prog roots are showing for sure. Good thing BTW.
    There have been a load of great instrumental albums made over the years. The Grand Wazoo (mostly) comes to mind for some reason.

• Very nice, almost Flyodian feel to it. Would be great played live.

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Zen210507 said:
    As usual, the music is top quality. High,y evocative, and possibly your best yet. At least, for my taste. My single constructive criticism would be I wish you guys knew someone who could sing, or even speak in time. Lyrics, for me, are the other half of the evolving story.

Predictably, I agree.

If only we knew of someone with a distinctive voice, good at narration...

• Different feel indeed chaps. Powerful, harder edged gear that your rhythm section is obviously enjoying. Who's playing the skins please because I'm loving the flow and 'punch.'
    The chesty, cool bass licks the sides of the bass drum so tenderly but boy, it's felt in the guts. Yeah, hurry up and get the album out. :)

• edited May 2017

It's too generic for me...something you'd expect as a backdrop for a late night infomercial. Solid craftsmanship with very little inspiration...

• Thanks @Ben @MonzoPro and @Bluepunk I think Doug used Reason for the drums and bass in this one but I am using ToneStack for my guitar and use iOS drums on other tracks.
    Thanks also @hexagonsun83 for listening. All comments are welcome even if it isn't your cup of tea! :smile:

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Thanks @Ben @MonzoPro and @Bluepunk I think Doug used Reason for the drums and bass in this one but I am using ToneStack for my guitar and use iOS drums on other tracks.
    Thanks also @hexagonsun83 for listening. All comments are welcome even if it isn't your cup of tea! :smile:

I wondered about the drums, they're very good.

Love the guitar sound too - I ran mine through Tonestack the other day, it's capable of wonderful things.

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Thanks @Ben @MonzoPro and @Bluepunk I think Doug used Reason for the drums and bass in this one but I am using ToneStack for my guitar and use iOS drums on other tracks.

Love "The Doors" Strange Days album, so i had to listen :)

• I love The Doors too @hexagonsun83 . Maybe you might like the track Aldous Huxley from our Dark Side of the Pen album as that has definite Doors overtones :smile:
    https://dougwoodsandcolinpowell.bandcamp.com/track/aldous-huxley