Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - Positive Grid Pro Series EQ (for PC and Mac) are free for a limited time (OFFER HAS ENDED)

edited May 2017 in Other

This is actually three equalizer plugins - Tube/Passive/Digital that normally sell for $99

They are on a 24 hour special price of FREE, but I don't know how many hours are left.
https://store.positivegrid.com/

You will have to register an account with Positive Grid in order to upgrade the plugins.

Comments

• Yes, very nice and thank you @Reid!

• I started downloading this but it seemed to be downloading a compressor so I cancelled it.

Has anyone tried it out yet? Might have another go if it's worth doing.

• edited May 2017

"Please note that Positive Grid's apps won't be able to run on Hackintoshs" :-1:
    EDIT: It works fine on mine. Maybe they only want to play it safe so they won't have to troubleshoot with hackintosh users...

• @MonzoPro said:
    I started downloading this but it seemed to be downloading a compressor so I cancelled it.

It is confusing, because you can download limited edition demos of all their software from this page. I did in fact download a few of them. But afterwards I received an email from Positive Grid showing me how to activate the Pro Series EQ.

https://help.positivegrid.com/hc/en-us/articles/202797405

When you log in to "ToneCloud," use the same email address and password you used to log in to Positive Grid.

• @Reid said:

@MonzoPro said:
    I started downloading this but it seemed to be downloading a compressor so I cancelled it.

It is confusing, because you can download limited edition demos of all their software from this page. I did in fact download a few of them. But afterwards I received an email from Positive Grid showing me how to activate the Pro Series EQ.

https://help.positivegrid.com/hc/en-us/articles/202797405

When you log in to "ToneCloud," use the same email address and password you used to log in to Positive Grid.

Thanks. My Mac seems to be forcing a download/install of Sierra instead on me at the moment, that I didn't want and I don't know how to cancel it so I think I'll switch it off for a bit!

• Score! Thanks a bunch!