Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Amplitube santana preset (with track demo).

You'll need the mesa pack.
Love this app!!
Audiobus preset 'Santana Amplitube': http://preset.audiob.us/D9zL1EiY7SJ4DVN

Comments

• great job @flo26 !
    Is it a real bass guitar sounds here?

• thats really nice @flo26

do you do much with delays and reverbs on the modeling apps?

what do you think of tonestack? I have a mesa amp in there. what fx did you use for this?

• @Kranick said:
    great job @flo26 !
    Is it a real bass guitar sounds here?

It is a backing track. ;)

• @Briandandrig said:
    thats really nice @flo26

do you do much with delays and reverbs on the modeling apps?

what do you think of tonestack? I have a mesa amp in there. what fx did you use for this?

Just basic delay.on this track ,i also use the amp reverb.
    Tonestack is good,but to my ears,amplitube sounds more natural.
    I also really appreciate the simplicity of its settings.
    Cheers!!

• im trying to find stuff like strymon timeline and bigsky haha

• You should try crystalline by holderness media.

• ill have to check that out. have you used any mixing apps like AUM to tie amplitube to other amp apps? or bias amp to anything else?

• Tap delay by virsyn is very good too.

• I don!t have Aum.i like to keep things very simple,so i can focus on music.only music. ;)

• Is that mesa / boogie?

• By the way Amplitube hasn't maintained State Saving features. So your presets could not be shared in this way :(

• Yes it's mesa boogie!
    Oh shit,i did not know that.it would be cool they fix it!

• @flo26 that's some tasty playing there brother. Most times if cats use a 'guitar player' backing track they go blues or hard rock/metal and go through their stockpile of minor pentonic box licks. Not that some of those players aren't amazing but I like this melodic approach you did, echoing some of the arrangement.

Amplitube really surprised me with Amplitube 4 & the new Fender Collection. The improvement in quality really is palpable. I am still experimenting with different input/output levels and equipment combinations...great app.

• Thanks a lot!

• Sounds great once again, Flo! \m/

• Thanks so much!!
    Here are pictures of the preset.

• Thanks for sharing those settings, Flo. I'll give them a spin tonight.