PSA: Don't update to iOS 12.4 if you use apps in AB output slot or IAA apps that use the mic.
The TC-Data Guide For Little Tiny Babies
TC-Data is ridiculously good, but also a bit intimidating. So here is a guide for little tiny babies.
- Go to the "Load/Share" page and tap on the "+" sign, then on the "MIDI" option.
- Name the patch, and save it.
- Go to the "Patch" page, tap and hold the "MIDI CC" section and delete it (babies don't like MIDI CC, too complicated).
- Tap on the "On Velocity" section and select: Touch > Random > Random (arrow down).
- Set the velocity range using the sliders.
- Tap on the "Note (Note)" section and select: Touch > Angle > Angle to Previous.
- Set the note range using the sliders.
- Tap and hold near the top of the entire "MIDI Note" section, then select "+ Note Filter".
- Tap on the piano keys to set the scale.
- Go to the Settings > General section and select the type of MIDI Out you'd like to use, and play your favorite synth!
For controller variation, change 6 and 9.
To advance beyond babyhood state, consult manual, and add different pieces to your controller.