Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BM3 looking good

1101112131416»

Comments

• @5pinlink said:

@Heiliger_Bimbam said:
    Intua should wait until ios11 for a proper BM3 release.

Couldnt agree more, use the time to program up full Push 2 support and this is in ultimate hardware territory.

Totally disagree, I say iOS 12 only . Anyone here offers 13?

• My rarely used iPad 2 would love to host BM3 so I'm going to say 9! Let's get this party started ASAP!

• @ToMess said:

@5pinlink said:

@Heiliger_Bimbam said:

Couldnt agree more, use the time to program up full Push 2 support and this is in ultimate hardware territory.

Well you need to use push through computer anyways and bm3 has sequencers = push would basically just be a 64pad controller. BM3 already accepts 64pad controller and you can midimap the knobs. I dont think push is really the right product for this sort of stuff. Its just too baked in to ableton and requires being routed through computer anyways. And if you dont use it with ableton, its just a dummy midi controller, which doesent differ from lets say a launchpad, except ofc in how its build and the fact that it has few knobs and the modwheel strip(that some people use as pitch bend). Push would require hacking of the push itself, not really adjusting bm3 to push. Ofc it would be nice to have a bm3 template on push, but i doubt intua has time for this and its very few people who would actually want to install some hack to their push.

So yeah, i dont see it happening, but launchpad works with bm3, at least in theory, and you could get some other controller with knobs and sliders.

Um. The launchpad pro is far from a dummy controller without a PC. It has scales mode. Multi midi channel outs, can control hardware synths directly and even actually lights up like ableton in infinite looper.

• edited June 2017

@5pinlink said:

@ToMess said:

@5pinlink said:

@Heiliger_Bimbam said:

Well you need to use push through computer anyways and bm3 has sequencers = push would basically just be a 64pad controller. BM3 already accepts 64pad controller and you can midimap the knobs. I dont think push is really the right product for this sort of stuff. Its just too baked in to ableton and requires being routed through computer anyways. And if you dont use it with ableton, its just a dummy midi controller, which doesent differ from lets say a launchpad, except ofc in how its build and the fact that it has few knobs and the modwheel strip(that some people use as pitch bend). Push would require hacking of the push itself, not really adjusting bm3 to push. Ofc it would be nice to have a bm3 template on push, but i doubt intua has time for this and its very few people who would actually want to install some hack to their push.

So yeah, i dont see it happening, but launchpad works with bm3, at least in theory, and you could get some other controller with knobs and sliders.

It might make sense for you to keep up with the times before posting, Ableton have completely opened the Push so that it can be reprogrammed to be used by any software in previous weeks, that includes ipad, it is the perfect companion for BM3

Oh sorry for missing one news out of the millions in the world from last friday. I hope you will accept my humble apologies

• Context is a whore sometimes...
    Anyways Push2 API will be only a winner if Ableton buys Intua and release BeatMaxker for Live... soon.
    Soonest sooner :trollface:

• @Korakios said:

@5pinlink said:

@Heiliger_Bimbam said:

No wait... Let's wait until 2020, so that it's a cool anniversary date ^_^

• @ElGregoLoco said:

@Korakios said:

@5pinlink said:

@Heiliger_Bimbam said:

No wait... Let's wait until 2020, so that it's a cool anniversary date ^_^

Nice , maybe on a iPad 14" artist edition :)

• Is it here yet?

Honestly at this point it should never come out...lets go straight to BM4

• There is nothing worse than silence but the beta testers on Instagram teasing it does make it worse from intua not saying anything.

The one app everybody wants it seems like intua is holding it hostage.

• @stormywaterz said:
    There is nothing worse than silence but the beta testers on Instagram teasing it does make it worse from intua not saying anything.

The one app everybody wants it seems like intua is holding it hostage.

Uh, yeh. They're holding it hostage so that they don't have to start making money from it. That makes total sense. ;)

• edited June 2017
  • Long overdue this BM 3

• edited June 2017

duplicate, deleted