Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Home Studio Setups

1234568»

Comments

• @echoopera said:
    Just curious if you guys would be interested in sharing photos of your home setup.

We live in a fairly modest sized house with 2 boys so space is at a premium. I ended up carving out a space in my walk in closet which I call my Drone Zen Den. I have my gear mounted on my dresser and have maxed it out.

Thankfully there's enough space in there for the whole family to jam and pound on some keys.

I'd love to see other people's setups and get ideas on what is possible

Here's my setup

MAC stand?
    What is it and from where?

• edited December 2018

@RUST( i )K it’s just a traditional DJ deck stand from Guitar Center.

• edited December 2018

Some of you have some seriously mad professor style setups! Here's mine, not showing anything in particular (just "posing").

(really, the mac is just my hack to get digital audio from my iphone or ipad, though i COULD do more - but it feeds out in stereo digital out)

Now shown are my Focusrite 6i6 v2 and headphones (time for new cans).

• Just picked up a pair of Kali Audio LP-8 and the Behringer UMC404HD. Got setup in the basement. Lot’s of improvements to be made. I’m super excited to have a dedicated space again. Jamming out with my kids this morning was a blast.

• Finally got the synth rack all properly set up. It is very easy to send midi from the desktop or the iPad to the synths. iPad routes things, I just find that easier than having set midi channels. Can also send to amp or desktop direct for recording. Have my essential effects, delay, overdrive and wave table decimator/bit crusher.