Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beat Time

Awesome app. No AB yet.

(Link now spam; deleted by mod)

Comments

• Nice Morris.

Can anytune pro sample off yt?

Also the ACP...is it the one that ios 7 is about to kill?

• edited September 2013

Latest from Dev.

Sorry, thought you said beat vibe. Beat time had a compatibility issue with audiobus. I had a development version integrated and the audio stutters as soon as audiobus is activated.

The next version of beat time will support iOS 7 new inter app audio (Apple I guess got the idea from audiobus and support routing audio between apps natively). I already have that working in the iOS 7 beta. The audiobus team said they'll support iOS inter app audio as well.

Btw, a review in the AppStore will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Guy

Thanks. Btw, the version that supports inter app audio will be released as soon as apple permits submitting iOS 7 apps, which I assume will happen within a few days.

• Cool! I have and like Beat Time. Looking forward to next week, when, I assume, we'll start to understand what ios7 will bring.

• I know this is a very old thread. But this app just got an update and my limited testing indicates that it has lost one of its famous (yet unmentionable) features.
    Be carful before updating is my advice. I’m going to get my other device and make a backup and restore.

• Oh no......I auto updated like an idiot and I’m crushed :'( :'(

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cheers Beat Time!

You were good at what you did..

Delete!

King

• I wonder how infamous a feature must for it to be unmentionable. Does it raise an army of evil undead spirits?

• R.I.P. the rip. :/

• I feared this day would come.

• Uh...
    Broken?
    Damn.
    I constantly update Apps.
    Bummer

• They should have at least mentioned that in the update description. R.I.P.

• edited July 2018

@brambos said:
    I wonder how infamous a feature must for it to be unmentionable. Does it raise an army of evil undead spirits?

Even after it is vanquished people still fear to speak of it’s power. Some of us still dwell in the realm of the unmentioned and are greatful to those who sacrificed themselves on the altar of update. I noticed ‘the other’ with a similar power has also been updated and will, on this device, also forever remain ancient

• @AudioGus said:

@brambos said:
    I wonder how infamous a feature must for it to be unmentionable. Does it raise an army of evil undead spirits?

Even after it is vanquished people still fear to speak of it’s power. Some of us still dwell in the realm of the unmentioned and are greatful to those who sacrificed themselves on the altar of update. I noticed ‘the other’ with a similar power has also been updated and will, on this device, forever remain ancient

A very Lovecraftian app, I gather.

• edited July 2018

@AudioGus said:

@brambos said:

Even after it is vanquished people still fear to speak of it’s power. Some of us still dwell in the realm of the unmentioned and are greatful to those who sacrificed themselves on the altar of update. I noticed ‘the other’ with a similar power has also been updated and will, on this device, also forever remain ancient

Plus, who knows if it will return..

King

———

I’m awaking a reply from their Support. 🤞🏼

• edited July 2018

@brambos said:

@AudioGus said:

@brambos said:

Even after it is vanquished people still fear to speak of it’s power. Some of us still dwell in the realm of the unmentioned and are greatful to those who sacrificed themselves on the altar of update. I noticed ‘the other’ with a similar power has also been updated and will, on this device, forever remain ancient

A very Lovecraftian app, I gather.

edited for fear

• Strange! All his apps are gone from the AppStore!

Wonder if this is a 'take down' since that app could do things that may have violated some guidelines as to what apps are supposed to allowed to do and not to do...

• edited July 2018

@KING777 said:

@AudioGus said:

@brambos said:

Plus, who knows if it will return..

King

———

I’m awaking a reply from their Support. 🤞🏼

Arise Support! Arise!!

• edited July 2018

@Samu said:
    Strange! All his apps are gone from the AppStore!

Wonder if this is a 'take down' since that app could do things that may have violated some guidelines as to what apps are supposed to allowed to do and not to do...

You don’t see this ^?

King

• @Samu said:

• edited July 2018

@Samu said:

Not unlikely. I once made an app for controlling Philips Hue lights, which made use of the background feature to slowly change the lights over time (e.g. for simulating sunsets or shimmering lights through foliage, etc.).

Since background is only allowed for certain types of apps (audio, navigation, bluetooth accessories, etc.) and not for light/home-automation apps I was asked to remove the feature (or the app) - even though the app had already been on the market for almost 2 years.

It's one of those examples where Apple's rules are just too strict and hamper all sorts of innovations (especially since they don't have a functioning process in place where you can make a case for exceptions or exemptions).

• Thanks for the warning!

• @KING777 said:

@Samu said:

You don’t see this ^?

Nope, In the Swedish Appstore there are no apps from that developer at all :(

I do hope it's a glitch...

• edited July 2018

Cool, and it’s cooooooool.

—————

Reply from Guy:

“Next version due Monday or Tuesday given Apple review will have it back. .

Guy”

—————

King

• @KING777 said:
    Cool, and it’s cooooooool.

—————

Reply from Guy:

—————

“Next version due Monday or Tuesday given Apple review will have it back. .

Guy”

—————

King

Thanks! I'll check back on Moday or Tuesday :)

• Is it this app if so its available in uk appstore

• @stormbeats said:

Is it this app if so its available in uk appstore

Yepp, and the apps are back in the Swedish store now so it was a 'glitch' :)

It's the perfect tool for ... audio from ... etc ;)

• @Samu said:

@stormbeats said:

Is it this app if so its available in uk appstore

Yepp, and the apps are back in the Swedish store now so it was a 'glitch' :)

It's the perfect tool for ... audio from ... etc ;)

Cool will have a look into this app Does it have a sequencer?

• Yeesh. Close call. I updated without even thinking about it.

• Is “the feature” still in it? I am afraid to update since the feature is a very useful one.