Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Something new from Bram Bos...

13»

Comments

• nw1nw1
    edited May 2017

Wait... Bram Bos made Hammerhead? That was one of the first pieces of "music production" software I ever used, and definitely the first drum machine. Legendary...

Definitely going to pick up a few of your "more recent" apps! :p

• +1 for a revamped hammerhead!

• @NoiseHorse

+1 for discoing up your beats with one button :)

• Is there an ETA for this?

• @waynerowand said:
    Is there an ETA for this?

If I don't hit any weird snafus I'd estimate about one month.

Just testing a nice FM patch and working on a built-in AU preset manager (because AU hosts seem reluctant to implement those)... B)

• @brambos said:

@waynerowand said:

Just testing a nice FM patch and working on a built-in AU preset manager (because AU hosts seem reluctant to implement those)... B)

throws money at screen
    why wont it go through ? D=

• Looks cool! As with all modulars some kind of 'aid'(like 'arrow texture' on the cables) showing in which direction the signal flows could be handy especially when cross-patching across the UI :)

• @Samu said:
    Looks cool! As with all modulars some kind of 'aid'(like 'arrow texture' on the cables) showing in which direction the signal flows could be handy especially when cross-patching across the UI :)

They always go from a blue output into a white input (only the clocked random jack is green). B)

• @brambos said:

@Samu said:
    Looks cool! As with all modulars some kind of 'aid'(like 'arrow texture' on the cables) showing in which direction the signal flows could be handy especially when cross-patching across the UI :)

They always go from a blue output into a white input (only the clocked random jack is green). B)

JG adopts Cloaked Random Jack as his new stalker name...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@brambos said:

@Samu said:

Patent that name fast, because that sounds slick as heckfire.

• @brambos said:

@Samu said:

Simply amazing :)

• @brambos said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@brambos said:

@Samu said:

Patent that name fast, because that sounds slick as heckfire.

Sounds more like the name of some new strain of cannabis.

• @brambos said:

@waynerowand said:

+1 on waiting for the preset manager! The existence of such in Phasemaker is much appreciated :)

• The built in Troublemakeresque sequencer is a nice touch. No fence sitting here when this hits the shelves.

• @MonzoPro said:
    The built in Troublemakeresque sequencer is a nice touch. No fence sitting here when this hits the shelves.

With Audiobus 3 MIDI support (which will also trickle back into Troublemaker, by the way). :)

• @brambos I will buy this app. That is all.

• wimwim
    edited May 2017

Not me. I'm on the fence ... until 3 seconds after it lands in the apps store. I feel the need to exercise some restraint here. B)

• @wim said:
    Not me. I'm on the fence ... until 3 seconds after it lands in the apps store. I feel the need to exercise some restraint here. B)

Completely justifies my own belly flop two seconds behind you... :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@wim said:

Probably I'm somewhat later, but Bram Bos stuff is at the moment the only instant buy for my at the Appstore :)

• No more noisemakers ... apart from this one.

• @mannix said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@wim said:

Probably I'm somewhat later, but Bram Bos stuff is at the moment the only instant buy for my at the Appstore :)

same here it's like they have direct feed into my funds

• Audio input processing would be very, very cool too..

• I want it NOW!

:-)

• @brambos I'm curious about something. How hard would it be to port your Aux to 64 bit vsti ? Would love to own all of these again on my desktop someday :) or at minimum this 0-coast-alike you're building :) (just please don't charge 100$ per synth. Not sure I can buy em all at that price lol)

• edited May 2017

@brambos said:

@waynerowand said:

Damn, that's legit. Got an audio example of said FM patch? ;)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Damn, that's legit. Got an audio example of said FM patch? ;)

Heh... no... for now I'm keeping screenshots of patches I like so I can recreate them once patch saving works ;)