Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Masterpiece Loopy... SampLr Update... Herrmutt Lobby Sample Import !... BM3... Lumbeat Audio Export.

Comments

• Man I totally got excited when I saw the title

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    Man I totally got excited when I saw the title

:(

honorable mentions!!!

Patterning Patterning Patterning

Drum jam Sample Import

• @kobamoto Have decided the under/over on BM3 is Christmas, anything before that would be ahead of the curve...

• Egoist MIDI out for drums

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @kobamoto Have decided the under/over on BM3 is Christmas, anything before that would be ahead of the curve...

if they are going to make us wait until Christmas then I hope the price is behind the curve.

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    Egoist MIDI out for drums

that's like asking for at least 3 slice lanes instead of that paltry singular slice of life we've got now, but I concur profusely!!!

• I'm still figuring what I will need from any of these against Blocs+launchpad combo, reslice+bh2 combo and GTL...

• You forgot iKaossilator midi out and/or export

• edited May 2017

Borderlands Link and chroma scale (of some sort or other) is coming!! :smiley:

• @db909 said:
    You forgot iKaossilator midi out and/or export

I didn't forget, I thought you'd want to do the honors as I can't even begin to handle the heartbreak over that one :'(

• @Dubbylabby said:
    I'm still figuring what I will need from any of these against Blocs+launchpad combo, reslice+bh2 combo and GTL...

How are you using reslice and bh2 together? I'm a big fan of both

• @Gaia.Tree said:

@Dubbylabby said:
    I'm still figuring what I will need from any of these against Blocs+launchpad combo, reslice+bh2 combo and GTL...

With AUM but just as sampler not for sequence, just to feed Blocs as audio to feed Launchpad as Live mangling (like djing) or GTL as Live looper to complement my keytar/talkbox set... (again to improvise to feed Blocs once again to make more and more instrus) :V

• @Gaia.Tree said:

@Dubbylabby said:

I have used BH as a sequencer and then had reslice dance around it for interest. But recently have been recording BH samples into reslice for some polyrhythmic beat madness. Either way, endless fun and suitable productivity to make me feel good about myself for not wasting two hours.

• For those interested in Loopy Masterpiece, you should check out the Loopy forum. Michael posted a video that is VERY VERY interesting.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    For those interested in Loopy Masterpiece, you should check out the Loopy forum. Michael posted a video that is VERY VERY interesting.

Oh, that's just lovely.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    For those interested in Loopy Masterpiece, you should check out the Loopy forum. Michael posted a video that is VERY VERY interesting.

Looking good ...

While we're on a wishlist can I get a port of Daredevil Dennis?

• Woah, weird! That forum is like a parallel dimension experience... :astonished:

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @syrupcore said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Oh, that's just lovely.

The faith. It is kept.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@syrupcore said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Oh, that's just lovely.

The faith. It is kept.

Could a brother get a web link? I could not find it.

• edited May 2017

http://ds.michael.tyson.id.au/RLR5Ja1dz1.mp4

I downloaded with "Documents" and check it. Seems nice but I prefer the GTL approach.
    You can check snapshots of the new GTL features around the corner also at its forum...
    http://forum.grouptheloop.com/index.php?p=/discussion/13/new-feature-poll#latest

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@syrupcore said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Oh, that's just lovely.

The faith. It is kept.

There are things in this world that are useful. And there are things that are beautiful. Rare are the things that are both. KRFT fills the oil lamps so that I don't care much how long we sail on the open ocean; but this Ahab knows his white whale swims silently in the depths.

• @kobamoto said:

@db909 said:
    You forgot iKaossilator midi out and/or export

I didn't forget, I thought you'd want to do the honors as I can't even begin to handle the heartbreak over that one :'(

:'( :'(

• @AudioGus said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@syrupcore said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Oh, that's just lovely.

The faith. It is kept.

It's at the end of the sticky masterpiece thread up top. Wasn't sure how wide @Michael wanted it posted so didn't grab the URL to paste here.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@syrupcore said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Oh, that's just lovely.

The faith. It is kept.

There are things in this world that are useful. And there are things that are beautiful. Rare are the things that are both. KRFT fills the oil lamps so that I don't care much how long we sail on the open ocean; but this Ahab knows his white whale swims silently in the depths.

Call me Ishmael. Some years ago - never mind how long precisely - having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen, and regulating the circulation. Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off - then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can. This is my substitute for pistol and ball. With a philosophical flourish Cato throws himself upon his sword; I quietly take to the iPad.

• @syrupcore said:

@AudioGus said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@syrupcore said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Oh, that's just lovely.

The faith. It is kept.

It's at the end of the sticky masterpiece thread up top. Wasn't sure how wide @Michael wanted it posted so didn't grab the URL to paste here.

Ahh, I don't think it works in Safari..?

• edited May 2017
  • Stunning minimal UI

• @AudioGus Yeah, sorry, not sure what's up there. I looked at on my laptop.

• @syrupcore said:
    @AudioGus Yeah, sorry, not sure what's up there. I looked at on my laptop.

Hehe thats ok, i am mainly interested in the midi aspect which is probably not shown.