Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPad + iPhone : tips for app filesharing

Hi,

Been using a Pad Air2 for a few years and still very satisfied; recently got an iPhone7 and am looking for some tips on :

app filesharing : how to easily send audiofiles/audiofolders from the Pad to the phone without having to hookup to a computer with iTunes (mainly for apps Audioshare and Blocs) ? Right now Audioshare allows for WIFI ftp share, but you need a computer and it is only download per one file, for Blocs I did so through Audioshare, also per one sample/loop which was pretty timeconsuming.
In Audioshare & Blocs on the Pad, I have now a audio library that is fine, but cannot clone it to the phone. Tried iFunbox, but you cannot copy/paste between iOS devices.

It's my first with both iOS devices, so Audiobus and Remote will come in handy ;) any must-try fun combos of apps/remote between both devices to be even more asocial in the couch/at the table?

Thx

Comments

• ZIP the folders in AudioShare and use AirDrop to send the zip-files between devices, doesn't get much easier than that.

• Awesome tip thanks @Samu !

Any must-try combos between phone and pad?