Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Analogue Horror

This is what I always imagine men are really making in their sheds:

Comments

• "So I need a score for my film; it's a David Fincher homage and there are lots of hideous dream sequences/hallucinations.... Interested?"

" On it."

• If I only had a shed....

• @waynerowand said:
    If I only had a shed....

I do have one actually, but it's across a little creek here and I haven't been in it for more than a year and I'm scared now because rattlesnakes or other Texan objects my Twickenham self would have to run from have probably taken over etc. I know, not very manly.

• edited May 2017

Yup

• I´m a sucker for those sounds. It´s the kind of sounds you can create with Sculpture (the most organic weird sounding tool i´m aware off).
    I love sounds which slowly creeps under your skin >:)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@waynerowand said:
    If I only had a shed....

I do have one actually, but it's across a little creek here and I haven't been in it for more than a year and I'm scared now because rattlesnakes or other Texan objects my Twickenham self would have to run from have probably taken over etc. I know, not very manly.

Sounds idyllic.

• @Cib said:
    I´m a sucker for those sounds. It´s the kind of sounds you can create with Sculpture (the most organic weird sounding tool i´m aware off).

What is Sculpture? iOS app?

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@Cib said:
    I´m a sucker for those sounds. It´s the kind of sounds you can create with Sculpture (the most organic weird sounding tool i´m aware off).

What is Sculpture? iOS app?

No, sorry. It's a Logic Instrument (a pretty old but without competition for me).
    It's up to Apple to port it someday to iOS.
    It's a kind of physical modeling synth with some very unique features like material morphing in real-time (nylon, steel, glass, wood) and more.
    I still doesn't find anything like this.
    There are several good physical modeling tools which also might be better in a special area (like Pianoteq) but in general it's one of my absolute favorite sound design tools. It's hard to describe.

• looks like the small version of this one...

• @Cib said:
    No, sorry. It's a Logic Instrument (a pretty old but without competition for me).
    It's up to Apple to port it someday to iOS.
    It's a kind of physical modeling synth with some very unique features like material morphing in real-time (nylon, steel, glass, wood) and more.

did you ever try Apesoft Sparkle ? not on the physical modelling side, but great in spectral modulation/morphing with surprising results

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

I'll hike over there with you...should I bring guns?

• @TozBourne said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

You are very kind Mister Toz. It must be whispered (in these parts) that guns are not my thing. I do have a large dog who I would willingly sacrifice (if it were me or him etc), but it seems a little harsh to use him as a snake flusher :) May just get the same guy who kills the roaches on an industrial scale. I'm sure he'll find nothing more than mice and traces of suburban possum sex....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TozBourne said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

You are very kind Mister Toz. It must be whispered (in these parts) that guns are not my thing. I do have a large dog who I would willingly sacrifice (if it were me or him etc), but it seems a little harsh to use him as a snake flusher :) May just get the same guy who kills the roaches on an industrial scale. I'm sure he'll find nothing more than mice and traces of suburban possum sex....

LOL, you're in Texas, son...we all have guns!!! Just kidding of course...but it is a horror related thread.

Be careful out there.

• Suburban possum sex......name of my next lounge act.

• Posh and Becks
    Luther Lex
    nothing quite like
    possum sex...