Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

beathawk import loop?

How can i import my own audio loop and select a pad to be "looping" type pad ? i know it can be done with their factory content, but can it be accomplished with my personal audio loops?

Comments

• edited May 2017

Hit Browser->little green bars-> iCloud import file....and optional locations for AudioShare etc.

• @RajahP said:
    Hit Browser->little green bars-> iCloud import file....and optional locations for AudioShare etc.

thanks, yeah i got that in there. how do i set it to be a loop instead of individual sample on the pad

• @eross said:

@RajahP said:

thanks, yeah i got that in there. how do i set it to be a loop instead of individual sample on the pad

Sorry, just reread your post... I was able to do 'looping' with Acidized Files only...
    Waiting on the update to invest more time in Beathawk...

• I think you can't unfortunately. Only workaround would be one-shot mode and use the sequencer to automatically trigger it. At least there is time-stretch mode

• @Korakios said:
    I think you can't unfortunately. Only workaround would be one-shot mode and use the sequencer to automatically trigger it. At least there is time-stretch

yeah i figured that might be the case. i'll just sequence it. thanks

• Definitely needs loop on pad feature ,lwould say priority number one on next update guys

• Is there an app that can convert wav into acid wav formats in iOS? Seems like Beathawk can loop/timestretch Acidized files..... very nicely.. Maybe there is/should be a way to convert imported wav (Blocs) files to Acid files in BEATHAWK...

• We need Rex loops capability in iOS 🤓

• @RajahP said:
    Is there an app that can convert wav into acid wav formats in iOS? Seems like Beathawk can loop/timestretch Acidized files..... very nicely.. Maybe there is/should be a way to convert imported wav (Blocs) files to Acid files in BEATHAWK...

As far as I’ve seen it also works with apple loops. Both impc pro and bm3 allow you to add ‘slices’ to an audio file and save it as a loop. When you import that file into bh and load it on a pad you have the option to let it loop or to play one slice per key (in pitch mode).

Recently haven’t used impc pro, so the procedure is not fresh in my mind, but i remember it worked well for making sound sets (one sound per key in pitch mode), but did not work well for loops since on export a little bit of noise was added (probably the metadata) making the file a tad to long for seemless looping.