Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New song: Dis_______.

edited September 2013 in Creations

This one has been in the works for awhile now... It's one of those songs that started as one thing with a very specific sound and just morphed and changed into something entirely different, that doesn't sound anything at all like the original now.

Anyway, it's kind of a personal song, where I sing badly again, but I thought I'd share for comments. It's a pretty crowded mix and I'm realizing the limitations of EQ'ing (and FX'ing) in BM2, but that's my only DAW and it works okay otherwise.

Tools used:

• iPad Mini
  • Audiobus
  • Beatmaker 2
  • Guitarism
  • SampleTank
  • Figure
  • JamUp
  • Loopy
  • Magellan
  • And maybe Launchkey?

Feedback welcome.

Comments

• I love it.

I want to remix it. Can I have at the original audio stems?

• Wow, really? Sure, go for it! :)

I can do an individual track export in BM2 I think. Send me your email.

Note that you will hear how bad the vocals really are when not mixed down and buried, lol.

• I can take it. PM'ed

• Wow that was nice, sometimes it sounded a bit crowded but it kept me engaged through the whole song where normally I skip through/around songs

• I'm... disappointed

Joking, I liked it. Great composition, really. The synths toward the end were especially nice

• Thanks guys! And lol @Hmtx... you had me worried for a second :)