Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Monthly Music and Sound Design Newsletter

edited May 2017 in Creations

Hi Audiobus People

I am running an experiment with a monthly music and sound design newsletter.
Once a month I will be sending out infos about my music , new releases, my sound design projects and more. With Focus on electronic music production, iOS and sound design in general.

I am just starting out and I would feel very happy about gaining some subscribers. Won't cost you anything.
I will send out goodies from time to time, like Presets, Templates, Loops etc. to my subscribers.

If you are a DJ hosting a show on the interwebs pls let me know, I will gladly put you on my promo list.

Newsletter: eepurl.com/cM7y5L

Hope a lot of you guys consider subscribing.
The first newsletter will be sent out at the end of may.

Thanks
Oli

Comments

• Don't be too modest to tell us about some of your previous work, Oli. Someone with bona fides will likely get more subscribers than random internet dude. ;)

• Sure. just subscribed .. I've heard some of your work with done with Gadget --
    Beyond my skill level at the moment. Hope to pick up some tricks -- Good Luck !

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hi all,
    thanks everyone who joined so far. I will treat your sign up information very carefully. You wont receive loads of emails from me. Maybe I will send out a goodie for the first subscribers by the end of next week :wink:

I know in order to gain traction you need to shameless promote yourself. Not that good in this always feels a bit awkward but since you guys asked here's some bio about me.

I've been creating trance music since 1997 and have since then tried to gain some traction in the scene. Since 2008 I am more or less regularily available to release music on different labels.

The most complete back catalogue can be found at beatport or iTunes:
    https://beatport.com/artist/oliver-imseng/97147
    itun.es/ch/e0CCq

I have also done a couple of productions for the swiss trance dj legend that is DJ Snowman, which you can find in those stores as well.

I am so honored that my tracks have been featured on several compilations in Europe in the past, amongst them:

• Streetparade Official Compilation
    • Dream Dance Compilations
    • Tunnel Trance Compilations
    • D.Trance Compilations

Since a couple of years I am also engaged in Sound Designing activities for my own pleasure and lately in collaboration with other iOS Developpers like Audanika, Audiobus (Testing) and Novation for their apps Sound Prism Electro, Soundprism Link and for the Soundpack Tough Trance for Novations Launchpad app.

As I work full time and music is more like a amateur-semi pro aspiration I grew tired of running after all the music labels statements and small amounts of money they owe me. My experiment now is to do more of what I love and to share and market this directly to the people that are really interested in it.

My first effort was with this new release most of you already know: https://twitter.com/oliverimseng/status/858390079320068096

More of my pieces and short experiments can either be seen as Wizibel Videos on Youtube or as Allihoopa pieces on my allihoopa profile.
    https://allihoopa.com/imo81

So thats about it :blush:

Now I kind of feel bad putting this all here...shameless self promotion end!

Thank you all for your interest.

• edited May 2017

@o_imseng said:
    Hi all,
    thanks everyone who joined so far. I will treat your sign up information very carefully. You wont receive loads of emails from me. Maybe I will send out a goodie for the first subscribers by the end of next week :wink:

I know in order to gain traction you need to shameless promote yourself. Not that good in this always feels a bit awkward but since you guys asked here's some bio about me.

I've been creating trance music since 1997 and have since then tried to gain some traction in the scene. Since 2008 I am more or less regularily available to release music on different labels.

The most complete back catalogue can be found at beatport or iTunes:
    https://beatport.com/artist/oliver-imseng/97147
    itun.es/ch/e0CCq

I have also done a couple of productions for the swiss trance dj legend that is DJ Snowman, which you can find in those stores as well.

I am so honored that my tracks have been featured on several compilations in Europe in the past, amongst them:

• Streetparade Official Compilation
    • Dream Dance Compilations
    • Tunnel Trance Compilations
    • D.Trance Compilations

Since a couple of years I am also engaged in Sound Designing activities for my own pleasure and lately in collaboration with other iOS Developpers like Audanika, Audiobus (Testing) and Novation for their apps Sound Prism Electro, Soundprism Link and for the Soundpack Tough Trance for Novations Launchpad app.

As I work full time and music is more like a amateur-semi pro aspiration I grew tired of running after all the music labels statements and small amounts of money they owe me. My experiment now is to do more of what I love and to share and market this directly to the people that are really interested in it.

My first effort was with this new release most of you already know: https://twitter.com/oliverimseng/status/858390079320068096

More of my pieces and short experiments can either be seen as Wizibel Videos on Youtube or as Allihoopa pieces on my allihoopa profile.
    https://allihoopa.com/imo81

So thats about it :blush:

Now I kind of feel bad putting this all here...shameless self promotion end!

Thank you all for your interest.

No shame in self promotion!
    Artists need a staff to protect and support the art making. Before you fill all the positions on the staff with other professionals, it's a multiple personality thing: you're it.

Promotion is an adult activity, professionals make a good living at it. Until such time as you can hire someone else, you're the best man for the job.

I look forward to the newsletter

• @o_imseng said:
    Now I kind of feel bad putting this all here...

This too shall pass, if it hasn't already. Nothing wrong with celebrating your wins as long as you're not a smug arse about it. :smiley:

Good luck with your experiment.

• I just signed up and look forward to getting the news letter B)

• Guys, your so kind. Thanks so much. :)

• https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/18782/thor-mini-soundset-teaser-track#latest

Thanks guys , you make this so much fun. Already have 24 subscribers, hope I can give something back and grow a little over time.

• @Littlewoodg said:
    No shame in self promotion!
    Artists need a staff to protect and support the art making. Before you fill all the positions on the staff with other professionals, it's a multiple personality thing: you're it.

Promotion is an adult activity, professionals make a good living at it. Until such time as you can hire someone else, you're the best man for the job.

I look forward to the newsletter

Quite so.