Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: JBL GO BlueTooth Speaker

I picked up a pack of 2, JBL Go Bluetooth speakers and they are pretty awesome. I did a short video, obviously it is very subjective with the sound quality, but I will do some further testing to see how well they respond to iOS synths and stuff. Could be a really good way to jam out with friends or at least test your mixes since most consumers will be using something similar to listen to most of their music.

Comments

• Wow! Great deal, in the UK, they go for £20/25 each, so $30 for 2 is superb :)

I recently got 2 JBL Flip3 speakers for £60 each (normally £90), & am very happy with them! I remember ages ago, buying a speaker dock for an iPod touch 3, & testing all the speakers inside the shop - The JBL was nowhere near the size of some of them, but sounded the best!

Thanks again for the post & making & sharing the video. Wishing you all the best :)