Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Would this be any good with my EWI?

• @Munibeast said:
    Would this be any good with my EWI?

I've never owned or used an EWI, but this instrument is truly inspiring when played from a MIDI keyboard.

• @Munibeast said:
    Would this be any good with my EWI?

I can't remember if this one uses articulation switches or not, but if not then maybe. I would like to see some more that I can use too.

• Tried it with my WX-11 wind controller. You can assign breath control to volume (or other things; CC#2 is assigned to legato/sustain/staccato by default, which is weird). It sounds like part of the “sensuality” comes from the use of sampled slurs and such. As romplers go, it works as you’d expect. The overall effect isn’t that far from a simulation of sax playing. Breath control does help a bit.

• Just...super.....dupa.