Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LAYR Update and demo

Video I did trying to explain the synth arcitecture of Layr and showing off some of my presets in the update (Should be Friday). Loads of great additions in the update including separate fx per layer

Comments

• We posted almost at the same time!

• Cool. Saving my pennies. This video may have convinced me. Thanks!

• @skiphunt said:
    Cool. Saving my pennies. This video may have convinced me. Thanks!

Convinced to not buy ? D:

• edited April 2017

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@skiphunt said:

No. Likely to buy once I've restored my credit, i.e. "saved my pennies"

This video has a lot of the range I was looking for. It gives me a better idea of what the arp is doing in the LayR arrangement. And, @RedSkyLullaby shared some of his personal experience programming it... enough that I feel like it might be easy enough to figure out that I'd likely stand a chance utilizing it myself.

The video is convincing enough that when I've got the spare dough, I'll probably buy it.

• @skiphunt said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@skiphunt said:

No. Likely to buy once I've restored my credit, i.e. "saved my pennies"

This video has a lot of the range I was looking for. It gives me a better idea of what the arp is doing in the LayR arrangement. And, @RedSkyLullaby shared some of his personal experience programming it... enough that I feel like it might be easy enough to figure out that I'd likely stand a chance utilizing it myself.

The video is convincing enough that when I've got the spare dough, I'll probably buy it.

cool. guess this is a case where something got lost in translation in my case. interpreted it in the negative. you learn something new everyday :)

• Great video, now I'm tempted.

• edited April 2017

Update is out here. Congrats livingmemorysoftware, brice, redskylullaby :)

• Nice update so far. Some real nice patch work guys.

• Man! I've been looking at this one for too long. But, I have a new rule that I don't buy any apps unless the credits were purchased with discounted iTunes gift cards. Fresh out of credit too. :( Anyone know of any sweet iTunes card deals in the US that don't require mailing something in?

• Very timely for me, as well! I've played around but just sat down last night to begin schooling myself in-depth on this beast so can't wait to get home and watch the video and check out the new sounds. From what I've seen so far, this is the synth I've been waiting for on iOS. I am a lover of complex arps so this one gives me design capabilities that are either lacking or difficult to achieve in the other iOS synths I enjoy. The sounds are wonderful and right up my alley. I don't drop full price on apps very often (sorry--I know they're affordable, it's just a "never-pay-full-price" neurosis :wink: ) but this one was totally worth the investment. My biggest complaint is the questionable color scheme, but I can deal with that. Haha!