Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ipad Mini 4 Users :) How''s Your Device Working Out for You ???

I'm an mini 4 user, and I'm just curious how other mini 4 users are liking their device and what os version is working out best for you... are there any good tips for iPad mini 4 users, any thing to avoid.... have you all updated to the latest os and how is that working out.....?
any apps that you are using having issues because it's a mini 4 ?

Comments

• I get a few crackles and dropouts here and there on my mini 4. Turnado crashes itself sometimes, AUM freezes up occasionally, but all in all its been pretty rock solid, i have a few app combos that are super solid and i stick with those until that new ipad pro 2 comes ;)

• Oh and im on the latest OS and all is working really well. My macbook and LPX seemed to crap out on me more.

• good to know, I've been holding off from updating, get tired of the reminders

• I get dreaded crackles using cubasis with only a few tracks. Gadget, however, has been mostly solid even with a dozen tracks.

• Typing this from a Mini 4. Running like sunshine on 10.3.1 (although my setups are AU focused, so not running a bazillion standalone apps simultaneously, just a daw + plugins).

• I never had any real issues with a more complex AB2 rig aside from the odd crackle, but I'm currently using a pretty minimal setup: GarageBand with Animoog, Patterning, and Model 15 via IAA (one at a time). It runs well and doesn't run down the battery too quickly.

Interestingly enough, the A8 processor in my Mini 4 seems to run apps and games perfectly fine, but the A8 in my iPhone is starting to show its age a bit. Shooty Skies is the most prominent example but I've noticed it in music apps too. The phone is a year older and has more sensors and background processes, I suppose, but still.