Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KORG Gadget Production Post DubStep │ PAD - haQ attaQ 218

Pushing forward with part 4 of the KORG Gadget Post DubStep production series! Apart from having a look at the Helsinki fueled pad sound, I am also telling you about my meeting Kazuhito and Hironori from KORG!

Want to produce UK Garage or Post DubStep type music with a sound reminiscent of artists like Synkro, Burial or Koreless to name a few, then this series might just be for you.

haQattaQ

Comments

• Do those dudes you met have anything to do with iKaossilator? Because that needs to be addressed. Thanks for the video!

• @db909 said:
    Do those dudes you met have anything to do with iKaossilator? Because that needs to be addressed. Thanks for the video!

My pleasure!

one thing that they told me was that they do read feedback and comments made by users. They also do check my Gadget postings from time to time. So if you state your case for iKaossilator here they'll most likely see your comment at one time or another. :)

• Ok then they've likely seen my comments somewhere around the Korg internet space as I've been ranting about it wherever mildly appropriate

• Well, I second that! I created an entire album with just that app...not that I've let anyone hear it, but that's not because it isn't awesome. :wink: Would be so excited for Gadget integration or at least some updates and new sounds and...okay, I want a lot for it.

• @oddSTAR said:
    Well, I second that! I created an entire album with just that app...not that I've let anyone hear it, but that's not because it isn't awesome. :wink: Would be so excited for Gadget integration or at least some updates and new sounds and...okay, I want a lot for it

If you made an album with it then you definitely get why it's awesome. Glad I'm not the only one!

• @db909 said:
    Do those dudes you met have anything to do with iKaossilator? Because that needs to be addressed. Thanks for the video!

What does iKaossilator need?
    My pet KORG peeve is iDS-10 still doesn't have Link.

• @srcer said:

@db909 said:

TLC! It just needs some attention to live up to its potential

• @srcer said:

@db909 said:

I second that! =D

• @oddSTAR said:
    Well, I second that! I created an entire album with just that app...not that I've let anyone hear it, but that's not because it isn't awesome. :wink: Would be so excited for Gadget integration or at least some updates and new sounds and...okay, I want a lot for it.

Why not publish the album? Wait who am I to say that. I'm such a perfectionist I haven't published anything I've been working on for over two years. Apart from the videos of course. :sweat_smile:

• Kindred spirits, we are... B) Lyrics are almost always my biggest obstacle. When I get those written and recorded (maybe by 2020), I'll drop it.

• @oddSTAR said:
    Kindred spirits, we are... B) Lyrics are almost always my biggest obstacle. When I get those written and recorded (maybe by 2020), I'll drop it.

I'll be patiently awaiting its release! =D

• edited April 2017

I've watched every one of your gadget videos. Learning so much. Very grateful for your work, and I dig your music!
    I am trying to nail down a Hendrix-sounding preset today in gadget. A good screaming stratocaster is hard to replicate with a synth.