Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beathawk's "Trip-Hop" and "Mello" packs almost fixed!

UVI has to be one of the hardest-working dedicated group of music software devs I've known. Not only have they pushed out new product for PC/Mac AND got us a new BH expansion pack with Acoustic Drums, they've fixed the single shot drums in the "Trip-Hop" pack (they stuttered as they were erroneously detected as loops to be sliced) and fixed one of the two organ patches in "Mello" (the "Church Organ Stereo" one is fixed, "Church Organ Raw" is not just yet).

So, how to install the patched expansions? First, make sure you save your current project and start a new one. This way, no saved projects are messed up. Secondly, go to the browser, select either "Mello" or "Trip-Hop", go to the "hamburger" menu, and select "remove pack". Repeat the process for the other pack if you have both packs. Then, download both again, and they should work (all with the exception of "Church Organ Raw" for now).

I'll post in this thread again once "Church Organ Raw" is updated. I have no doubt UVI will get right on it. Cheers.

Comments

• We fixed one sample in "Church Organ Raw" (on G4) and one sample in "Flute".
    It was due too a wrong file naming, please accept our apologies.

Thank you @jwmmakerofmusic for posting this message.
    You may now update MELLO by reinstalling it.

• @BastienCo said:
    We fixed one sample in "Church Organ Raw" (on G4) and one sample in "Flute".
    It was due too a wrong file naming, please accept our apologies.

Thank you @jwmmakerofmusic for posting this message.
    You may now update MELLO by reinstalling it.

You're absolutely welcome. (G4 is fixed, but it sounds as though F3 on "Church Organ Raw" is still being a tricky little devil playing only every other note. I have no doubt a patch will be made soon enough.)

See, and this is why I support companies such as yourselves that actually give a damn about their user base by delivering quality content for very reasonable prices and fixing things which may be not functioning 100% correctly. Keep up the great work, and you'll continue receiving my support and enthusiasm. Cheers.