Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video..FUTURE DRUMMER by LumBeat Demo for the iPad Superb Drum Machine

What can I say, Luis does it again....only better. So much control, so many sounds and kits, tons of patterns.

Comments

• Thanks Doug, your timing was impeccable! Read the other future drummer thread for an explanation. ;)

• @Tritonman said:
    Thanks Doug, your timing was impeccable! Read the other future drummer thread for an explanation. ;)

I know..brilliant

• I frikkin love this app.

• Great demo - I'd like to see some of these enhancements retro-fitted to his previous apps too.

• I was going to suggest that it's a poor man's Patterning, but it costs twice as much.
    Does the sequencer ever expand to full screen? Or do you have to work with all that inert type on the screen? I do like the live pads, but — I'm shallow. It's not a lovely GUI.
    I'm more inclined to pick up Soft Drummer, which has a soundset that isn't all over iOS.

• I DON'T NEED ANOTHER GREAT DRUM APP!
    I DON'T NEED ANOTHER GREAT DRUM APP!

...It doesn't work, I'll have to get this. It looks too much fun to pass up. Damn it.