Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Infinite Looper internal synth question

Has anyone had issues with IL's internal synth/SoundFont player? I've had a preset or two (I think in Basses) just play clicks, and two of the Pianos that would take a few notes from the keyboard before they stopped playing. Re-selecting the same preset would bring sound back until a few notes had been played.

I can look into the exact presets if anyone is interested. It's annoying but not the end of the world. Does everyone else just use IAA and avoid the internal synth?

Comments

• @overorange said:
    Has anyone had issues with IL's internal synth/SoundFont player? I've had a preset or two (I think in Basses) just play clicks, and two of the Pianos that would take a few notes from the keyboard before they stopped playing. Re-selecting the same preset would bring sound back until a few notes had been played.

I can look into the exact presets if anyone is interested. It's annoying but not the end of the world. Does everyone else just use IAA and avoid the internal synth?

I only ever use the Nylon guitar that comes with a new template. It sounds decent. But mostly IAA or send midi to a synth routed into AB or AUM. I did notice last night a midi track sending out to TF8 would sometimes play the notes with a quick decay/ release - fixed by hitting stop start... never noticed this before last night