Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anybody have any problems with Magellan and lightening ear phones?

If I plug in a pair of lightening earphones (Apple's own lightening EarPods or Libertone Q Adapt in-ear phone) and then launch Magellan then there is an alert dialog that pops up saying "Another app is controlling hardware sample rate .....".
After dismissing the dialog however then Magellan is silent.

If Magellan is first started and then the earphones are plugged in, then now there is sound however it is crackly, too crackly to be able to use the app.

I only get this problem with Magellan, nothing else, so its not a problem with my EarPods or my iPad, its a Magellan specific problem.

Does anybody else have the same problem, and if so do you have a workaround?

Comments

• Several apps seem to have this problem. I think updates are required. Best to email the developer