Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any DJ mixing apps with both Spotify and Link (or midi clock)?

Comments

• Hook has link and Spotify.

• What do you want to achieve?

• Djay 2 has Spotify I believe

• edited April 2017

Last I tried there were serious limitations as far as seeing spotify playlists in hook. Also, seems they haven't updated for a stretch.

This is something ive been waiting for too, but seems it's still either/or. Djay pro leads in UI for me and there's a long standing petition to get link here: http://community.algoriddim.com/algoriddim/topics/ableton-link

I'm using Djdj which doesn't have spotify but has link and a lot of other goodies like audioshare import amd extensive options to control by midi via generic controllers.

• DJDJ has LINK

• @mannix said:
    DJDJ has LINK

DJDJ is awesome but unfortunately no spotify integration or equivalent. waiting for!
    „DJDJ Mixing App“ von Rodrigo Yanez
    https://appsto.re/de/aGilbb.i

• No. And Spotify gives up djay Pro, which is its only DJ cooperator. Spotify seems to quit the DJ business.
    But djay Pro is still worth trying, now it gets Tidal and SoundCloud integrations. And new users can get a free trial of these two services. Spotify users can transfer the Spotify playlists to Tidal or SoundCloud via the Spotify downloader for windows.

• The latest, subscription version of Djay is a really horrible version of the last purchasable version of Djay pro. Every change they made has made the app slightly worse to use, add them all up and it’s a train wreck.

• Iirc spotify even in high quality mode is only lossy ogg vorbis.

• DJDJ has Link. No one has Spotify. To be honest, Spotify is not a good choice for DJing. The music quality is lossy. Tidal is better than it though the music catalog much smaller. Now the only way to DJ Spotify music is to download Spotify songs to MP3 by using the Spotify MP3 Downloader. They are local MP3 and available to remix in any DJ software.