Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can I create an app preset on one Ipad and make it appear in the same app on another Ipad?

Hi all, this is probably a newbie question, but I can't find the answer online so far...I have various music apps which I have on two ipads (same Apple id), is it possible to create new presets in the app on the first Ipad and for those new presets to appear in the same app on the second Ipad (I presume after the next backup of the first Ipad)? If so, how do I do it?
Thanks for any input.
Oli

Comments

• edited April 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iFunbox.

Transfer between IOS device a to iFunbox on PC and then to IOS device b.

This is another option.

• if they have icloud preset sharing, that's the best way, some apps do but not many.

• @Max23 , thanks for your reply. When you say encrypted backup, you mean the normal backup option which is available on an Ipad, right? When doing a 'restore from backup' can you select just the relevant apps, or do you have to restore the whole ipad? Think I did this once and it took about 18 hours to do the whole thing...

@RustiK thanks for the suggestion, I will look into it

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ok, thought so. Thanks for your help.

• many apps also have sharing presets via email , or dropbox
    if they are Audiobus StateSave compatible you can save the global AB preset for all of them in Audiobus preset & send that to 2nd device

many easier ways than whole itunes sync .

you'll have to learn the features of each app , though .

• Now listen Harry..you're a......