Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bm3

So when is this beast coming ? Last i heard was q2, we are well into q2 now...

Comments

• Lol, it might be next year or the year after

It was supposed to have been released last year

There are beta testers on this forum for this app..are they actually getting the bugs fixed lol?

I think it's best not to announce forthcoming apps in this instance as many have been waiting and not got the goods delivered...

• I guess it will be here when it's ready.

• Oh,another "when will bm3 arrive" thread.The forum definitely needs much more of them

• @Hansson said:

Soon...

• Right after the laxative should be a safe guess.

• @philowerx said:

@Hansson said:

Soon...

Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh! Not that word again!

• Probably right around the time AB5 with mandatory state saving and the ability to funnel sound from one iDevice into the main iDevice via Bluetooth is released. o:)

• @Hansson said:

24%

• The same day NanoStudio 2 launches.

• For realsies. Im bout to buy a used MPC if this goes on much longer

• 24% thanks ;)

• All I can say is thank god for Gadget audio.

• I see beta testers all around so it can't be a myth. This has to go down as the greatest tease ever.

• It's not a myth and I've heard more info should be starting to 'leak' soonish :)

• The thing I am the most curious about with BM3 is also the one thing I haven't seen, or heard, anything about: the sequencer, and what the "song" and "scene" mode actually will incorporate. I just hope it will "feel" right and natural, as that seems to be the biggest problem for existing sequencers out there.

• At this point, my greatest concern is learning curve. Now that I've got a more refined workflow between Gadget & Auria, I'm all for a 1 stop solution in BM3, but I'm even more about just making music and not learning another new app.

• This is the longest beta testing in history, as long as I've waiting on this app (almost two-years now)this better be the greatest music ever created, no if's, and's, or but''s about it. Patience is a mutha, man.

• @Chillmatic said:
    This is the longest beta testing in history, as long as I've waiting on this app (almost two-years now)this better be the greatest music ever created, no if's, and's, or but''s about it. Patience is a mutha, man.

BM3 beta testing didn't start till this past fall. Auria is still one of longest beta I'm aware of, BM3's not even close.

• @philowerx said:

@Chillmatic said:
    This is the longest beta testing in history, as long as I've waiting on this app (almost two-years now)this better be the greatest music ever created, no if's, and's, or but''s about it. Patience is a mutha, man.

BM3 beta testing didn't start till this past fall. Auria is still one of longest beta I'm aware of, BM3's not even close.

Perhaps our patience has condensed.

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    For realsies. Im bout to buy a used MPC if this goes on much longer

Lol, you sound like me. Between waiting for BM3 and Akai MPC 2.0 software I did just that, bought a used MPC 500. After a couple of weeks staring at that little 2 line LCD I developed a whole new appreciation for BM2 and the ease of use yet powerful features it contains. BM3 will be like BM2 on steroids:)

• @Dham said:

@Gaia.Tree said:

Lol, you sound like me. Between waiting for BM3 and Akai MPC 2.0 software I did just that, bought a used MPC 500. After a couple of weeks staring at that little 2 line LCD I developed a whole new appreciation for BM2 and the ease of use yet powerful features it contains. BM3 will be like BM2 on steroids:)

Im bidding for an MPC1000, but i really think its gonna go past what im willing to pay. I crave that hardware vibe so bad right now i might just do it. Although id be smart to just save for the new ipad pro2

• @Gaia.Tree said:

@Dham said:

@Gaia.Tree said:

Im bidding for an MPC1000, but i really think its gonna go past what im willing to pay. I crave that hardware vibe so bad right now i might just do it. Although id be smart to just save for the new ipad pro2

The heart must have what the heart wants (as some other bugger said), but somewhere Jiminy Cricket is whispering it'd be smart to save for the new ipad pro 2....

• @Gaia.Tree said:

Pmsl!

• Have you guys seen the 'latest' pics?

https://nl-nl.facebook.com/beatmakerapp/

• @Maarten said:
    Have you guys seen the 'latest' pics?

https://nl-nl.facebook.com/beatmakerapp/

Nice. I hope it can do custom shapes of crossfading too (not only linear and set a time).
    Still no iPhone screen shots yet......

• It will drop when its ready, I'm personally glad its not out yet with AB3, new AUM and KRFT eating up my time. Just sign up for pre-launch notifications and chance to wina copy http://intua.net/

• edited April 2017

@Jose_Bee said:
    It will drop when its ready, I'm personally glad its not out yet with AB3, new AUM and KRFT eating up my time. Just sign up for pre-launch notifications and chance to wina copy http://intua.net/

True....they should take the time they need to get it out bug free (at least that it don´t feel like an open beta).
    BUT, if they won´t have a bunch of tutorials, a well written manual pdf and demos at release and all the bells and whistles i expect after the hype, i will be dissapointed....and no, i don´t mean those 30 seconds promotional you-tube stuff. And i hope they know how to make a stereo delay yet :D
    And of course i hope they stay to their own words, that also a OSX/macOS version will come.
    Would be great to have it on the big screen and for the hardcore mobile.