Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ChordFlow soundscape

Here's a brief minimal scape I made using ChordFlow midi out to AUM running Strng and processed with Dub and Space.

will

Comments

• Nice! Can you explain a bit how you used ChirdFlow? As in what chords and how they were set up?

• Thanks for the comments, guys. To be honest, I started beta testing the app 2 days ago and have a really limited understanding of it's workings. The AudioDabbler just posted one of his great YouTube video which helps explain how the elements of the app work together. Check it out.

As for the piece above, it was made by drawing patterns on the screen and listening to the results while making small changes until it sounded right to me.

After that I went into sections and added a small chord change and played it into AUM with Strng and effects. To me a large part of the success of the sketch was due to the effects, but I think that using ChordFlow to generate the minimal melody was a change to way I would normally do things. I plan to work with it some more over the next few weeks.

• @robertreynolds said:
    Gorgeous

Agree! This is cool.

• I got this strng ;-)

• I like.
    Very much.

• Cool. Hadn't thought of using ChordFlow like that. :)

• You made very nice warm wide sounds! Well done

• tjatja
    edited August 2017

And in case you are searching my experiences with iSymphonic controlled by ChordFlow:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/20768/crashes-of-multiple-isymphonic-au-instances#latest