Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anybody got the new update to Poseiden?

v1.2 of Poseiden says "Direct sample analysing via AudioShare".

What does this actually mean in practice and what can you do with it? Is it effectively the same as sample import or something else? What does analyzing mean?

Comments

• You can import a sample from AudioShare then view the waveform of that sample then select which bit of the sample you want to use.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    You can import a sample from AudioShare then view the waveform of that sample then select which bit of the sample you want to use.

No way

I didn't even catch that part of it!

I must say, Virsyn may be the most impressive IOS developers in the synth realm.

Frankly, RESLICE is genius. I no longer open Gadget, since I really only used AbuDhabi.

Posieden is just lush. It is pretty and gritty at the same time. A real nice program.

I also like Tera, I find it to be a rival to a Nave type sound. Super powerful lead synth.

I spent 2 hours with just Posieden and Reslice this am. So nice that this app is working right.

Is Addictive fixed yet for normal use?

• @RustiK said:

@BiancaNeve said:
    You can import a sample from AudioShare then view the waveform of that sample then select which bit of the sample you want to use.

No way

I must say, Virsyn may be the most impressive IOS developers in the synth realm.

Frankly, RESLICE is genius. I no longer open Gadget, since I really only used AbuDhabi.

Posieden is just lush. It is pretty and gritty at the same time. A real nice program.

I also like Tera, I find it to be a rival to a Nave type sound. Super powerful lead synth.

I spent 2 hours with just Posieden and Reslice this am. So nice that this app is working right.

CORRECTION

MICRO Tera , not Tera.

Cant stand that lateral scroll thing.

• edited April 2017

@RustiK said:

@BiancaNeve said:

No way

Something wrong with standalone addictive? I only use the audio unit.

Edit: oh wait i use addictive pro

• tera is such a monster.. love cube synth as well. be nice if the engine and effects had an update for sure