Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video...KRFT by Studio Amplify Setting Up And Getting Started

This app makes so much sense for making music with a touch screen, just wonderful. And it can be so simple or super complex. Its very easy to get lost for ages while using KRFT

Comments

• Thnks Sir Doug! KRFT is truly an Music Making gem. I'll check out your video when I get on wifi. :)

• edited April 2017

Anybody else make the surface first and then fill it up? That helps me be more productive. There's then a clear roadmap to follow and then that's it, just gotta jam on it at that point.

• Here is a code for KRFT, I think it will be still good, so first come first serve and please let me know it worked OK

HF99WT7F4PPP

• Thanks Doug! It worked. I can't believe I got it. Thanks!!

• @yowza said:
    Thanks Doug! It worked. I can't believe I got it. Thanks!!

Brilliant

• Excellent video tutorial here. Might be nice for beginners to be able to play with the surface you show in the video. Maybe upload it as a shared surface to the network?

• Here is another KRFT code, I'm pretty sure this one is good to, please let me know if it works

F6ELKKT7NWWJ

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Excellent video tutorial here. Might be nice for beginners to be able to play with the surface you show in the video. Maybe upload it as a shared surface to the network?

That's a sound idea.

• I learned something handy by observing a shared surface today: you can make tempo adjustments with a dial. That comes in very handy in live situations when you want to bring the tempo along smoothly.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    I learned something handy by observing a shared surface today: you can make tempo adjustments with a dial. That comes in very handy in live situations when you want to bring the tempo along smoothly.

Awesome. Had not realized. Thanks

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Excellent video tutorial here. Might be nice for beginners to be able to play with the surface you show in the video. Maybe upload it as a shared surface to the network?

I just signed but can't work out how to upload the surface, anyone know how please?

• @thesoundtestroom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

I just signed but can't work out how to upload the surface, anyone know how please?

On the first screen that holds all of your surfaces, there are three dots in the upper right hand corner of each surface. Tap on that and you'll get a menu that includes the option to upload the surface to the network.

• I downloaded it and rarely dig it . I am rediscovering it tonight and it's indeed delicious and deep .it's only 18 mo moreover,small in size but so much capacities.Thanx.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

On the first screen that holds all of your surfaces, there are three dots in the upper right hand corner of each surface. Tap on that and you'll get a menu that includes the option to upload the surface to the network.

Many thanks for the tip, it's now uploaded to their Network

• Codes taken...im not quick enough.....oh well...thanks for them anyways!