Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Reslice update

2»

Comments

• @gmslayton said:
    Video in the works on the new choke groups, long samples, and an attempt to answer the assign slices to midi clips.

you are the greatest!
    And seriously, what helps your YouTube brand? Subscribing? Just referring? Do you have a Patreon?
    And how's the tutorial on trap hi-hats in iOS coming along? :#

• @ExAsperis99 Thanks. Subscribing, referring, sharing always helps. Continue to have questions about apps and post them on this forum, which is where I get a lot of my material from.

I started setting up a Patreon but not sure if I completed it and I have not shared it yet. I guess I should do that.

I have a new toy coming in the mail tomorrow that will help the visual quality of my videos, if you catch my drift.

I saw that thread and will look into that. hehe.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @d4d0ug said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Seem to be getting a clipping/crackly sound on mine, when using choke groups with an arp. Don't have this if I just take the release right down and switch choke groups off.

Same here.... @VirSyn sorry to say same here... I'm getting crackling the longer a track plays out. This is with both au an iaa using audiobus3 sequencing with midisteps.. hmm some kinda buffer filling up?

Mine happens in standalone, using the internal sequencer/arp, nothing else running.

• while i ain't experiencing crackles reslice flat out crashes when run standalone. will test to see if it happens in au later....

• I'm experiencing the crackles too. Takes a couple of minutes to develop but then gets worse with time. Did a reboot, didn't help. Air 2, latest OS.

• No crackles yet when I use it in my workflow... But it's pretty simple

• I loaded 4 instances in Aum and no crackles. I did have to toggle the effects to get a sound on one of them. Drove them all with refractions. Great fun (air2 10.3.1)

• Hi all, sorry about the trouble for some of you - we have tracked down and fixed (hopefully) all crackle and crash problems and an update is already send to Apple and waiting for review.

• to be fair the AUx has been really solid for me. and omg i didn't know how much i wanted chokes till after getting them.

• @VirSyn said:
    Hi all, sorry about the trouble for some of you - we have tracked down and fixed (hopefully) all crackle and crash problems and an update is already send to Apple and waiting for review.

Brilliant. Appreciate the bloodhounding....

• @VirSyn said:
    Hi all, sorry about the trouble for some of you - we have tracked down and fixed (hopefully) all crackle and crash problems and an update is already send to Apple and waiting for review.

Thank you!

• Any chance to enable sampling when using Resclice as AU ?
    Multiple audio inputs, non stop reclicing (while the arp never stops playing)

• @VirSyn said:

Great stuff, thank you.

Choke groups are really useful, nice update.

• Update to 1.3.1 is approved and available !

• @d4d0ug said:

@VirSyn said:
    Update to 1.3.1 is approved and available !

Updated and re-tested .... no crackles so far (and I would have by now I think). Well done.

Same here. Love this app so much.

• can't remember does this app have import via iTunes library?

• @kobamoto said:
    can't remember does this app have import via iTunes library?

AudioShare only.

• On special discount currently :)

• Question: is it possible to trigger samples in Reslice via AB3 midi keyboard and have the samples hold and loop while after pressing the keys on AB 3s keyboard?

Trying to see if this would work in my work flow.

• @kobamoto said:

@wellingtonCres said:
    tck tck tck tshhhtck tck tck tck...
    responsive developer is best developer!

next how about a quick way to assign slices to a midi drum kit so we can more easily use with patterning?

+1

+yah yah what he said and stuff! Would be great for Future Drummer too

• @AudioGus said:

@kobamoto said:

@wellingtonCres said:
    tck tck tck tshhhtck tck tck tck...
    responsive developer is best developer!

next how about a quick way to assign slices to a midi drum kit so we can more easily use with patterning?

+1

+yah yah what he said and stuff! Would be great for Future Drummer too

+1
    Wuz just thinkin this yesterday when messing with ReSlice. It's really, really useful for drum kits as an AU now that it has choke groups, but having to redo patterns feeding it to play the slices you want isn't so much fun.

(A midi note mapping filter for Audiobus would be great for this and similar situations too. Hint, hint @JohannesD )