Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Novation Peak and Circuit Mono Station

Comments

• Damn! those look cool .......

• Novation is on fire!!

• Monostation looks great!

• edited April 2017

About Monostation... http://cdm.link/2017/04/novation-mono-station-synth-sequencer-retail-images-just-leaked/

Really hope it can do audio and midi over usb and would be nice if it had exporting of stems... but wtf, I just got the new 2017 ipad and swore off any more hardware for a few years, hah!

• I love it. Hybrid is the way to go for me...versatile oscillators with sweet analogue filters!!

• Woah 1200 for the monostation?! Wow that's way to high for me

• @mireko_2 said:
    Woah 1200 for the monostation?! Wow that's way to high for me

That's not true.550,-€ for Monostation and 1300,-€ for Peak.

• dribble....

• is the mono station also a sampler?

• No, just a synth with input processing.

• okay.... is there an updated circuit sampler being released as well?

• @Crabman said:

@mireko_2 said:
    Woah 1200 for the monostation?! Wow that's way to high for me

That's not true.550,-€ for Monostation and 1300,-€ for Peak.

Ah thank goodness, guy commented on the cdm article saying it was 1200

• @kobamoto said:
    okay.... is there an updated circuit sampler being released as well?

Pity there isn't an updated sampler version, I hope that's next in the pipeline

• Love Novation but these are not for me.

• 1300€ is a very fine price. I'm getting one of these Peaks. It has all i want. Wavetables and analogue distortion. I just have no justifications to not buy this synth. 16 slots modulation matrix. Desktop. I'm not even happy, because now i have to spend 1300 bucks!!

• I think the monostation would complement the circuit nicely, with analog!!

• latest infos i've seen mention a price of 1450,-€ for peak now.Getting more and more expensive unfortunately...but my full attention is now on the behringer Deepmind 6 anyway.Six voices,3 octaves keyboard and about 800€

• Without having to dig through all the released info at this moment, does anyone know, off the top of their head, if the Mono station has knobs that emit midi at all?

• My sense is that Novation have rushed out the announcing of the Monostation in light of the Dave Smith/ Pioneer AS1 coming out. I think the average person could only afford to buy one. Or maybe only even want one. They are both priced in the bracket above any sort of impulse purchase- but not up there in the sweaty palm realm of 700+ /on the way to a thousand type of thing.

At the moment my inclination would be towards the Dave Smith- if I had to pick between the two

• @Crabman said:
    latest infos i've seen mention a price of 1450,-€ for peak now.Getting more and more expensive unfortunately...but my full attention is now on the behringer Deepmind 6 anyway.Six voices,3 octaves keyboard and about 800€

I'm getting the peak. Hope it settles in on about 1300. Not sure if should order now or wait a little...not everyone is as enthusiastic as me :D