Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New auxy update

So it says in this new update that there's a new sweeper sound. I Carnt seem to find it. Has anyone else had luck??
Also now lets u use it with link while the app is in the background.

Comments

• Hmmmm. Interesting. Pleased to see new development/implementation still happening with Auxy...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Hmmmm. Interesting. Pleased to see new development/implementation still happening with Auxy...

Yer auxys a brilliant app. I kind of look at it like a poor mans gadget lol.
    Just Carnt seem to find that sweeper sound

• nice. best auxy update since the original auxy.

and: lol, last update: "NEW! you no longer can rearrange clips by dragging" and this update "NEW! now you can rearrange clips by dragging!"

• @nick said:
    nice. best auxy update since the original auxy.

and: lol, last update: "NEW! you no longer can rearrange clips by dragging" and this update "NEW! now you can rearrange clips by dragging!"

Several folks, myself included, really chewed them out for that one in the reviews

• So anybody found the sweeper sound??

• I don't think it's there. Maybe they submitted the wrong build or somethibg

• Well, Easter Eggs are supposed to be hidden (and it's no longer Easter neither....)

• Easter sweeperstakes.

• ...I'm guessing I will/would get more out of Auxy if I was a phone fellow. I like the fact that you have some control over the sounds, but in a post-KRFT world it feels limited. Yep, I know that is/can be good too. Somehow I want the definitive Auxy/Medly/KRFT hybrid :) OF COURSE!

• New sound pack coming next week. I'm hoping it's "super warm traditional instrument sounds" from the producer of Rumors

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm just glad we can finally preview the sounds in packs before puchasing them.

• They said on twitter they forgot to add the new sound and a new update will come asap. Lol. I like those guys, I really do, but they've been goofing lately. Still great work though

• @db909 said:
    They said on twitter they forgot to add the new sound and a new update will come asap. Lol. I like those guys, I really do, but they've been goofing lately. Still great work though

Yer just got a notification about it in the app

• Wow... While I was not looking... Auxy went PRO... Great new features... Midi Export, Play in Background....
    Exported a midi project and opened in FL Studio (Desktop)... Wow...
    One can only imagine the possibilities with the upcoming KRFT 1,5 (Midi feature) and Auxy combo....