Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Deleted

Deleted

Comments

• How do you like the Pittsburgh?

• @brambos said:
    How do you like the Pittsburgh?

It's incredible! For the money, it's quite capable. I have to let it warm up for tracking to stabilize and the sync is odd. But, but, but.......the thing sounds HUGE!

I grew up a little south of Pittsburgh. I liked being able to buy close to home.

• You're in the right place brother. You've been lurking so you know that this forum has become the defacto forum of iOS music production community.

I dig the EP so far, it's on YouTube about half way through. Very atmospheric & chill- I like the meditative quality of there being a pad sustained for awhile joined by all these melodic timbres going in and out.

There's definitely an art to making good instrumentals, it's not just slapping a bunch of pads together or having 40 tracks of various instruments play the same melody. Your songs are seriously good work, dig the videos too.

• @JRSIV said:
    You're in the right place brother. You've been lurking so you know that this forum has become the defacto forum of iOS music production community.

I dig the EP so far, it's on YouTube about half way through. Very atmospheric & chill- I like the meditative quality of there being a pad sustained for awhile joined by all these melodic timbres going in and out.

There's definitely an art to making good instrumentals, it's not just slapping a bunch of pads together or having 40 tracks of various instruments play the same melody. Your songs are seriously good work, dig the videos too.

Thanks for the warm welcome and very kind words! Yep, I've been poking around for awhile.....there are some seriously knowledgeable and talented people on this forum. I'm very excited to start getting involved.
    Long story short.....started as a composition guy in college, switched to a performance degree saying composition would be when I was old and arthritic and couldn't play any longer. Problem is....I wasn't expectecting it to happen in my early 40's. Ended up with some pretty gnarly entrapped nerves causing peripheral neuropathy. Not the best thing for a classical and jazz guitarist. Dark days indeed. Teaching, privately and as a high school band director, and starting down this journey has helped keep me sane.

• Welcome @waynerowand! Sorry to hear about the neuropathy but as they say: as one door closes, another one opens. Looking forward to hearing about your journey.

• @lukesleepwalker thank you for the warm welcome!

• @waynerowand Lord knows this band needs some direction Doctor... :) Welcome indeed....

• @waynerowand said:
    Hello audiobus community! As per the title......I've been lurking on this board for quite some time. I've learned so many handy tips and enjoyed so much music. Finally got it together and put out an EP. All iOS recorded and produced.waynerowand.bandcamp.com

The vids were all done in Wizibel.....brilliant!

Apps for the EP:
    Animoog
    Moog model 15
    StepPolyArp
    AUM
    Cubasis
    Final Touch
    AltiSpace
    ApeDelay
    AUFX dub
    AUFX space
    Audiobus
    Patterning
    I think that's it....have to check the track notes

Hardware:
    Pittsburgh Modular sv-1 blackbox
    PreSonus audiobox iTwo
    Arturia keystep
    Zoom ms-70 cdr.
    IPad Air 2 64 iOS 10.3.2

I'd love to hear comments/critiques!

Thanks so much,

Wayne

Thanks for coming out of the closet.

It is 2017

• Welcome, and congrats for the EP!

• @theconnactic said:
    Welcome, and congrats for the EP!

What he said.

Was playing the SV1 recently in a local synth shop. For the third time. :) It really is remarkable. I'm in hardware mono synth options paralysis. Too many good options these days. Probably mostly because I don't actually need another. Just a consistent want.

• I've just listened to the first two, and the production and mix is excellent. Congratulations on the release. I'll listen to some more later. Nice entrance, by the way; most of us stumble in here without an EP.

• I just fell in here and cannot climb back out...Welome :)

• Welcome Wayne! :)

• Thanks so much everyone. Y'all know how to make a fellow feel welcome.
    @syrupcore It's true that it's a gateway synth. Got a Mantis rack on the way as soon as it's in stock. Lord help me.
    @supanorton I try to never show up to a party empty handed B)
    Pretty sure I'm gonna like it here.