Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zurich Tune

Hi. Just posted this. It's a 16 track mix with over half of the tracks Zurich gadgets. Enjoy-

Comments

• Nice tune. Since Zurich is basically just an audio recorder, capable of capturing any sound, it might be interesting to know more about what sounds actually went into making this track.

• edited April 2017

@Lady_App_titude said:
    Nice tune. Since Zurich is basically just an audio recorder, capable of capturing any sound, it might be interesting to know more about what sounds actually went into making this track.

Good point. :)
    I have 6 tracks of my Skjold 5-string bass guitar; a Zurich track of a drum line I recorded into Audioshare walking past Macy's on State St downtown Chicago over the weekend; a Bilbao track of a buddy behind his kit hitting the snare; another Bilbao track of him doing cross-stick; a Reclife track for kick, a Wavestation track and a Wolfsburg track for the synth pad, a Chicago track for the lead and a Chicago track for bass. That's all I can think of at the moment.

• @Thomas this is seriously kickass, excellent! God, I love the quads from the drumline coming in, they have so much 'space' around them! As you said recording them from a performance in the street or whatever gave them ambiance & life. Especially dug the breaks with synth groove on top of the drumline.

Hadn't heard of Skjold basses so Googled them... Goddamn, they make Wal's & custom Bubinga basses look like toys! The sounds you got out of it are beautiful man...the warm & woolly bass & those nylon string acoustic tones on the lead phrases.

Great​ track...

• @JRSIV said:
    @Thomas this is seriously kickass, excellent! God, I love the quads from the drumline coming in, they have so much 'space' around them! As you said recording them from a performance in the street or whatever gave them ambiance & life. Especially dug the breaks with synth groove on top of the drumline.

Hadn't heard of Skjold basses so Googled them... Goddamn, they make Wal's & custom Bubinga basses look like toys! The sounds you got out of it are beautiful man...the warm & woolly bass & those nylon string acoustic tones on the lead phrases.

Great​ track...

Wow. Thank you so much. :)