Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

korg gadget free written guide for beginners

If anyone wants to know the basics of gadget I have made a free written guide which walks you through the essentials: here is the trailer for it and link to the pdf download is below

book link: https://sparky76.wixsite.com/website/tutorials
hank

Comments

• Sweet! Nice job Hank. Very good stuff for me!

• Thanks, your vids are great. Made me appreciate gadget more.

• This is a big help. Thanks so much for doing this!

• Did your next door neighbour ever finish their extension?

• Thank you for taking the time to create and post this!

• Very nice, thanks Hank!

• Very nice guide! Although I can almost of the Gadget technology, this guide gave me a few things...
    And, I certainly will pass the link to other Korg Gadget fans... Thanks!

• Thanks for Guide Hank :|

• thanks for positive feedback everyone. really encouraging. > @u0421793 said:

Did your next door neighbour ever finish their extension?

yes but I'm having one myself now!

• Awesome @Hankastral I bought Gadget a few weeks back during the sale after almost 2 years of using iOS music production as the center of my home studio. I'd always been curious but didn't pull the trigger until that sale & v.3 with audio recording became too difficult to pass up.

I got the hang of it through trial and error, but have also been using software, DAWs and gear for years. Cats who are new to softsynths & DAWs should have this guide by their side if they get Gadget. Korg should pay you to bring this to the apps settings menu, it's that good.

• thanks JRSIV.

I enjoyed writing it and will try and publish it on ibooks after easter.

I think there is a need at the moment for a different direction in tutorials about writing electronic music in general and Gadget could be a great vehicle for this, in that it's interface is so clear and intuitive (apart from the Ableton-esque scene flow!) I'd love to do something here.

I have actually just contacted Korg about collaborating with them so I'll just wait and see.

best

hank

• @Hankastral said:
    I have actually just contacted Korg about collaborating with them so I'll just wait and see.

Nice. I hope something good comes from it.

Thanks for the resources, Hank.